Author Topic: Kennedy Unhinged: ‘Pink-Haired Wokers Who Don’t Know Their A** from Their Elbow’ Running Biden Immig  (Read 79 times)

rangerrebew

Kennedy Unhinged: ‘Pink-Haired Wokers Who Don’t Know Their A** from Their Elbow’ Running Biden Immigration Policy
Keely Sharp
October 9, 2021

Shared with permission from Think Americana

Senator John Kennedy left no survivors in his savage blasting of the Biden Administration and the serious lack of leadership that our country is currently facing.

He also questioned who is making the policy judgments, especially when it comes to immigration. He suggested that Biden put "a bunch of pink-haired wokers who don’t know their ass from their elbow" in charge.

Partial transcript of Kennedy speaking to Sean Hannity as follows:

Sean, I can’t think of a single presidential administration that has broken more plates in its first nine months than the Biden administration. I mean, think about it, you were talking about it earlier — Afghanistan, inflation, crime, critical race theory, gas prices, the destruction of America’s energy independence.

And yet, of all of the president screw-ups, there’s not a single one greater than the crisis at the border, and it is a crisis. This year, over 2 million people will come into this country illegally, and we don’t have the slightest idea who they are. Now, I think it’s worth asking why?

https://dailypatriotreport.com/kennedy-unhinged-pink-haired-wokers-who-dont-know-their-a-from-their-elbow-running-biden-immigration-policy/