Author Topic: Biden down to 36%, 'sinking like the Titanic'  (Read 91 times)

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden down to 36%, 'sinking like the Titanic'
« on: October 14, 2021, 07:05:45 pm »
Another day another poll.  How Low will Joe Go!

President Joe Biden’s crashing polling numbers appear to have no end as he fumbles with the border crisis, a 13-year high in inflation, and the threat of empty toy shelves on Christmas Eve.

In a new Zogby Poll just provided to Secrets, the first-year president has hit another job performance low, 36.4%.

“Our latest polling shows President Biden with a 36% positive job performance rating (excellent-15% and good-21% combined), while his negative rating is 61% (fair-19% and poor-42% combined),” pollster Jonathan Zogby of Zogby Analytics told us.

Worst of all, women are abandoning the president, followed by independents — voters critical to helping lobby for his $3.5 trillion tax-and-spending plan and $1.2 trillion infrastructure program.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/washington-secrets/biden-down-to-36-sinking-like-the-titanic
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Biden down to 36%, 'sinking like the Titanic'
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 07:08:21 pm »

Those Obama flunkies he re-hired are hurting him - they are too academic to cope with the real world.  There are no safe rooms outside school.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Biden down to 36%, 'sinking like the Titanic'
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 07:15:31 pm »

In a new Zogby Poll just provided to Secrets, the first-year president has hit another job performance low, 36.4%.

“Our latest polling shows President Biden with a 36% positive job performance rating (excellent-15% and good-21% combined), while his negative rating is 61% (fair-19% and poor-42% combined),” pollster Jonathan Zogby of Zogby Analytics told us.

Brandon highly approves  these numbers.....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.