Author Topic: Herschel Walker cancels fundraiser over swastika of syringes: ‘Again, another Conservative has decid  (Read 669 times)

Offline Killer Clouds

I would much rather have a president that has "mean tweets"  and a successful and prosperous presidency than a president that is too stupid to tweet and a failed presidency that is destroying the US.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Liberals are going to make him dance for their entertainment
Countdown to Resignation

Offline skeeter

Liberals are going to make him dance for their entertainment
A GOP specialty.

Oh well, he'll be better than anything the rats put up.

Online Hoodat

And how many independents stuck with Trump?

IIRC, they abandoned him because of his "mean tweets". Just saying  :shrug:

I know a lot of people who did not vote for Trump in 2016, but came on board to vote for him in 2020.  But I have yet to meet (or even hear of) a single person who voted Trump in 2016, but did not voter for him in 2020.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I know a lot of people who did not vote for Trump in 2016, but came on board to vote for him in 2020.  But I have yet to meet (or even hear of) a single person who voted Trump in 2016, but did not voter for him in 2020.

I have yet to meet someone who voted for Trump in 2016, then vote for Sloe Joe because of "mean tweets."  I'd been searching like Diogenes for such a person. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have yet to meet someone who voted for Trump in 2016, then vote for Sloe Joe because of "mean tweets."  I'd been searching like Diogenes for such a person.
You will find them back in the store room, standing next to the lizard fur and Hen's teeth, across from the pipe stretchers.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
You will find them back in the store room, standing next to the lizard fur and Hen's teeth, across from the pipe stretchers.

Are those across from the glass hammers and jugs of water thinner?  I'm still looking for a canooter valve and finnigan pins.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

Then the only other explanation for how the election went is it was stolen by "lets go Brandon" Biden.  :whistle:
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Herschel Walker cancels fundraiser over swastika of syringes:

Odd, Fauci openly quotes WWII Nazi quotes, as i've already posted here and shown.  Yet nobody seems to care About democrats justifying what they do with old Nazi quotes to justify his co-vid agendas!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Are those across from the glass hammers and jugs of water thinner?  I'm still looking for a canooter valve and finnigan pins.
They are right next to the smoke shifters and skyhooks.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis