Author Topic: Biden reveals 'game-changing' plan to get 'toasters and sneakers' back on the shelves by opening por  (Read 202 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden reveals 'game-changing' plan to get 'toasters and sneakers' back on the shelves by opening ports 24/7 and having truckers drive at night after Psaki said WH couldn't guarantee Christmas gifts would arrive on time

Biden reached a deal with business leaders and unions to expand shipping hours
    White House officials say the changes could increase output from the Port of Los Angeles and the Port of Long Beach by a combined 3,500 containers per week
    The president is addressing the agreement in a speech at the White House today
    COVID-caused delays in the global supply chain have produced shipping bottlenecks that have meant empty shelves and higher prices for Americans
    The consumer price index rose in September and is up 5.4% from a year ago, the highest annual increase in 13 years, the Labor Department said Wednesday
    Parents have been warned that many toys could be out of reach come Christmas

By Geoff Earle, Deputy U.S. Political Editor For Dailymail.com and Elizabeth Elkind, Politics Reporter For Dailymail.Com and Jennifer Smith, Chief Reporter For Dailymail.Com

Published: 15:29 EDT, 13 October 2021 | Updated: 17:51 EDT, 13 October 2021

President Joe Biden touted new commitments from businesses and ports Wednesday as his administration rushes to ease supply chain backlogs in time to ease the burden on Christmas shoppers and avoid being cast as a Scrooge.

'With the holidays coming up, you might be wondering if gifts you plan to buy will arrive on time?' Biden said, acknowledging the crush of commercial and online orders at risk of disruption as the holiday season approaches.

'I know you’re hearing a lot about something called supply chains and how hard it is to get a range of things from a toaster to sneakers to bicycles to bedroom furniture.'

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10089375/We-arent-UPS-FedEx-Psaki-admits-White-House-guarantee-Christmas-gifts-arrive-time.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
Biden reveals 'game-changing' plan to get 'toasters and sneakers' back on the shelves by opening ports 24/7

Sneakers and Toasters?

What a dufous.  How about energy independence and a secure reliable computer chip supply first?  Idiotic Biden is like a remodeling contractor who starts his job with new carpeting, and flowers in the yard. 

Root cause trouble shooting of an issue, are beyond this brain dead dip shit.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 01:26:04 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden is a meathead. Dead from the neck up.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
This article just reenforces and highlights how flat footed the Biden administration is in dealing with crisises'.  It's Vax, Afghanistan, Del Rio, etc.  REDUX!!!!!

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/it-will-help-marginally-bidens-attempt-to-fix-supply-chain-problems-shows-just-how-bad-the-issue-is-11634161047?mod=home-page
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I knew Meathead.  Meathead was not a friend of mine.  Biden is no Meathead.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.