Author Topic: Terry McAuliffe Snaps on Questioner: ‘Are You Vaccinated Yet?’ ‘You’re Dangerous’  (Read 243 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Terry McAuliffe Snaps on Questioner: ‘Are You Vaccinated Yet?’ ‘You’re Dangerous’

Hannah Bleau 13 Oct 2021

Virginia Democrat gubernatorial hopeful Terry McAuliffe this week snapped after being confronted on his position on education issues, as more parents are rising up and confronting school board leaders, and bizarrely switched the subject by asking the questioner if he had been vaccinated.

“Who do you think should be in control of education if not Virginia parents?” the conservative group Virginia Rising asked McAuliffe on Tuesday as the Democrat left an education roundtable discussion.

McAuliffe initially ignored the question, asking instead, “Are you vaccinated yet? That’s the question I want to know.”

“You should have a mask on. … You’re dangerous here,” McAuliffe continued.

As he got into the vehicle, McAuliffe boasted that he will “build education” in the state if he gets another chance as the state’s leader.

WATCH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji377ucu8Bk&ab_channel=VirginiaRisingAction

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/13/terry-mcauliffe-snaps-questioner-are-you-vaccinated-yet-youre-dangerous/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
DEFLECTION, baby!

He haz it!

Did he ever answer the question?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis