Author Topic: Pete Buttigieg Admits Some Supply Chain Issues Could Last ‘Years and Years’  (Read 182 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pete Buttigieg Admits Some Supply Chain Issues Could Last ‘Years and Years’

Joshua Caplan 13 Oct 2021

Appearing recently on Bloomberg’s Balance of Power, Secretary of Transportation Pete Buttigieg warned that some U.S. supply chain issues could last “years and year.”

(Watch from 4:20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-6FOejHfS8&ab_channel=BloombergPolitics

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/13/pete-buttigieg-admits-some-supply-chain-issues-could-last-years-and-years/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Buttigieg is trying to tell us that as long as Biden is in office shortages that benefit the rich with outrageous high prices will continue, just like Bidens handling of co-vid vaccines!  Maybe now village idiots will finally realize these crisises and price gouging shortages is all part of the Biden plan to screw America economically TO DEATH!  Just like causing energy shortages by shutting down the pipelines and oil fields.  Even idiots are capable of figuring this much out!
By the way....F-JOE BIDEN!
 Thank you NeverTrumpers for bringing America to the brink of destruction!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 11:19:22 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Hold on folks, they're setting up for some real draconian, totalitarian power grabbing.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Buttboy inspires confidence at every level.  He is a behind leader.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Buttigieg is trying to tell us that as long as Biden is in office shortages that benefit the rich with outrageous high prices will continue, just like Bidens handling of co-vid vaccines!  Maybe now village idiots will finally realize these crisises and price gouging shortages is all part of the Biden plan to screw America economically TO DEATH!  Just like causing energy shortages by shutting down the pipelines and oil fields.  Even idiots are capable of figuring this much out!
By the way....F-JOE BIDEN!
 Thank you NeverTrumpers for bringing America to the brink of destruction!

Still on the NeverTrumper kick???  The election was stolen period and had nothing to do with NeverTrumpers. 

Time for ALL to come together  --- we have a real battle ahead of us. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

Hold on folks, they're setting up for some real draconian, totalitarian power grabbing.
Martial law certainly will be required.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org