Author Topic: 'We are not the Postal Service': White House can't guarantee delivery of holiday packages  (Read 160 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘We are not the Postal Service’: White House can’t guarantee delivery of holiday packages

By Jeff Mordock - The Washington Times - Wednesday, October 13, 2021

President Biden cannot guarantee that holiday packages will arrive on time as supply chain bottlenecks clog U.S. ports, highways and railways, the White House said Wednesday.

“We are not the Postal Service or UPS or FedEx. We cannot guarantee,” said White House press secretary Jen Psaki. “What we can do is use every lever level at the federal government’s disposal to reduce delays, to ensure that we are addressing bottlenecks in the system, including ports and the need for them to be open longer hours.”

Supply chain bottlenecks have snarled the flow of goods across the U.S., with record backups at key ports in California that account for 40% of all shipping containers entering the U.S.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/13/we-are-not-postal-service-white-house-cant-guarant/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
They damn well know they are the cause of the problem. If they really wanted to they could ease COVID restrictions at the ports and hubs, but they will not.

They want rationing and govt takeover so they can choose who gets what. Plus they want to monitor all transactions over $600 to make sure nobody unvaccinated is doing black market cheating, once they get control of the supply lines.
The Republic is lost.

Offline EdinVA

Wait.... so biden thinks he can overrule state legislatures/governors but he cannot run an organization in the executive branch?

Online berdie

So tell me...what does the US stand for in USPS?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
‘We are not the Postal Service’: White House can’t guarantee delivery of holiday packages

By Jeff Mordock - The Washington Times - Wednesday, October 13, 2021

President Biden cannot guarantee that holiday packages will arrive on time as supply chain bottlenecks clog U.S. ports, highways and railways, the White House said Wednesday.

“We are not the Postal Service or UPS or FedEx. We cannot guarantee,” said White House press secretary Jen Psaki. “What we can do is use every lever level at the federal government’s disposal to reduce delays, to ensure that we are addressing bottlenecks in the system, including ports and the need for them to be open longer hours.”

Supply chain bottlenecks have snarled the flow of goods across the U.S., with record backups at key ports in California that account for 40% of all shipping containers entering the U.S.

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/13/we-are-not-postal-service-white-house-cant-guarant/

I don't think I have ever heard or seen this level of damage control 2 months in advance.  We'll be seeing a tsunami of Biden Scrooge/Grinch Memes in no time.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So tell me...what does the US stand for in USPS?

So the dim cries, lies, and claims that Trump was influencing messing up the mail last year was a mirage?  These stupid SOB's can't keep their lies straight.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 08:56:10 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
What an assy, jerkwad thing to say.

Screw you, you get them when you get them.

This is turd world level of mentality.
The Republic is lost.