Author Topic: Joe Biden could get drawn into the FBI probe into his son Hunter: report  (Read 396 times)

Offline libertybele

If the leftists want to ditch Joe, this is their opportunity; however, I don't really think that's going to happen. He's a DEM and DEMS aren't held responsible for their wrong doings.

Joe Biden could get drawn into the FBI probe into his son Hunter: report

A report published Tuesday contends that President Joe Biden could get tied up in the ongoing FBI investigation into his son Hunter Biden’s finances due to the sharing of bank accounts and payment of each other’s bills.

Emails obtained by DailyMail.com from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop show that his business partner, Eric Schwerin, was working on Joe Biden’s tax returns and discussing the father and son paying each other’s bills.

Additionally, the emails show that Schwerin fielded book deal requests for Joe Biden, who was vice-president at the time, and also managed the donation of Biden’s Senate papers to the University of Delaware.

Hunter Biden has claimed that he and his father shared a bank account and admitted last year that he was under federal investigation over his taxes.

Emails show that on April 9, 2010, Schwerin wrote to Hunter: "I was dealing all afternoon with JRB's taxes (but solved a big issue - so it was all worth it)."

On June 10 of the same year, Schwerin wrote, "Your Dad's Delaware tax refund check came today. I am depositing it in his account and writing a check in that amount back to you since he owes it to you. Don't think I need to run it by him, but if you want to go ahead. If not, I will deposit tomorrow."

It is unknown what specifically Joe Biden owed Hunter money for.  ..............

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-could-get-drawn-into-the-fbi-probe-into-his-son-hunter-report
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Joe Biden could get drawn into the FBI probe into his son Hunter: report
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2021, 12:12:13 am »
Joe Biden could get drawn into the FBI probe into his son Hunter

8bs8
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2021, 12:20:54 am »
If anyone was interested in pursuing criminal charges, it would have been done long ago on different issues. They are such common knowledge that they aren't even leverage, unless there's footage of something even more nefarious than selling out your country from the very top.

I am afraid I don't see anything coming out of this that will benefit the Republic--unless we can start cleaning out the DOJ for nonfeasance..
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 12:21:48 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2021, 12:43:09 am »
Remember Joe has the insanity defense on his side.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2021, 12:52:09 am »
If anyone was interested in pursuing criminal charges, it would have been done long ago on different issues. They are such common knowledge that they aren't even leverage, unless there's footage of something even more nefarious than selling out your country from the very top.

I am afraid I don't see anything coming out of this that will benefit the Republic--unless we can start cleaning out the DOJ for nonfeasance..

That's been much needed for a very long time.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2021, 01:07:29 am »
While there are legions of the batcrap crazy surrounding him, being non compos mentis does not qualify as insane, just incompetent to carry on one's own affairs.

His best defense is that he is clueless, and just does what they tell him.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2021, 05:05:01 am »
Yeah,there is about as much chance of that happening as there is him getting pregnant and giving birth.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2021, 05:09:50 am »

@Wingnut

You have to have HAD a mind before you could lose it.

Slow Joe has never been anything more than the middle man from a very small state who does what he is told to do by his masters for a cut of the action.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!