Author Topic: Derek Hunter: Let’s Just Call It a Day Already  (Read 53 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Derek Hunter: Let’s Just Call It a Day Already
« on: October 12, 2021, 11:16:07 pm »
Let’s Just Call It a Day Already
Derek Hunter

Posted: Oct 12, 2021 12:01 AM

In the movie “The War of the Roses,” the fighting couple played by Michael Douglas and Kathleen Turner end up dying while fighting with each other through a divorce. As they both lay there dying after falling from a chandelier (no spoiler alert, there’s a good chance the movie is older than you are and if you haven’t seen it by now, that’s on you), the hand of Douglas is laying on Turner. Douglas is gone already, and Turner’s last act on this Earth is to flick his hand off of her in disgust that he was touching her. Romancing the Stone this movie is not. But it sure does seem like looking into the future, the near future, of what this country could become. Maybe we should call it a day before we reach that point?

Honestly, if the country split up, I wouldn’t miss anything the left brings to the table. We’re headed in that direction anyway, we might as well just do it. Better to have a planned break up than be blindsided and bathed in violence, right?

I firmly believe a “hot civil war” would easily be won by the right; few liberals own guns. Yes, Democrats lead the military, but would they really want to bank on troops firing on their friends and families?

The fact is I don’t want these people dead, I just want them gone. Not because I don’t have liberal friends, but because I don’t want anyone telling me how to live my life. Get the hell out.

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2021/10/12/lets-just-call-it-a-day-already-n2597278
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34