Author Topic: Pelosi lectures reporters, says they 'could do a better job selling' Build Back Better  (Read 140 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi lectures reporters, says they 'could do a better job selling' Build Back Better
'Every time I come here, I go through the list,' Pelosi complains at press conference
By Cortney O'Brien | Fox News

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi lectured congressional reporters Tuesday on Capitol Hill for not doing a good enough job "selling" President Biden's Build Back Better plan.

A new CBS News poll revealed only 10% of respondents said they knew "a lot of the specifics" of what's included in Biden's $3.5 trillion spending package. Asked about the low number of Americans informed on the matter, Pelosi placed the blame not on the White House, but on the press.

"Do you think you need to do a better job at messaging, and going forward, how do you sell this?" CBS News' Nikole Killion wondered.

"Well I think you all could do a better job of selling it, to be very frank with you," Pelosi responded, saying the media has not done justice to the list of items in the bill, such as Family Medical Leave. "Every time I come here, I go through the list … It is hard to break through when you have such a comprehensive package."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/pelosi-reporters-selling-build-back-better
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online rustynail

Go Nancy tell them who they work for.

Online mountaineer

There's nothing to sell, Dementia Nan. There's no there there.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
According to Pelosi, no one needed to know what was in Obamacare before it was passed; remember "We have to pass the bill to see what's in it"?

So why is the media accountable to explain this bill, when they weren't accountable to explain that one?
James 1:20

Offline Killer Clouds

Someone needs to tell Piglosi to STFU! It's not the presses job do sell the DCP agenda.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Build...ha!   Build my *ss!!  Destroy is the word.  Destroy everything in sight.  Like everything else Biden has said, the reality/truth is a 180 degree opposite of his position.  Is there anything this dead from the neck up fool hasn't turned to sh*t?  Anything?

The American people deserve every painful experience.  Just wait until next year when gas is $2 more per gallon.  They will end fossil fuels one way or the other.  Raise gas prices $2 more a gallon, and a large number of folks will need to get used to walking.  Operating a car will be a rich man's hobby.