Author Topic: Schiff: Those Who Don’t Cooperate with January 6 Committee ‘Going to Be the Subject of Criminal Cont  (Read 114 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Schiff: Those Who Don’t Cooperate with January 6 Committee ‘Going to Be the Subject of Criminal Contempt’
Breitbart, Oct 12, 2021

Tuesday on CNN’s “New Day,” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA) warned the subjects of the January 6 select committee against being uncooperative.

Schiff said those who refused to cooperate with the committee were “going to be the subject of criminal contempt.” He added that members of the committee are “not fooling around” in the investigation into what took place during the riot at the U.S. Capitol.

“I can’t go into the communications, but we have engaged with lawyers that are representing them to try to secure their testimony, but also to make it very clear that those who don’t cooperate with our committee are going to be the subject of criminal contempt,” Schiff declared. “We will vote on it in the House at the appropriate time, and we will refer to the Justice Department for prosecution. So, we’re not fooling around.”

“We expect people to fulfill their lawful duties,” he continued. “If there are legitimate questions that are raised, we will answer them, respond to them, but we want to make sure that we provide all this information to the American people. And these four witnesses, in particular, are really in a position to know exactly what the president was doing, what the response was like, why we weren’t better prepared, and the role of the administration in this attack on the U.S. Capitol.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/10/12/schiff-those-who-dont-cooperate-with-january-6-committee-going-to-be-the-subject-of-criminal-contempt/

Offline Killer Clouds

Those idiots have no authority to impose criminal penalties on anyone! Go back to your safe space Schitt.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

The federal government, the entity created by the states for specific purposes by the Constitution to serve the states not vice versa, is about ready to find out what reality is all about.

And Schiff is the right person to find out first and foremost.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The Dems are too lazy and impatient to let any court process runs its course.

They are hoping a weak link stool pigeon will crack under the verbal threat.

The Dems' Inquisition needs new faces and new blood to keep it entertaining for the unwashed masses.  Dweebs are bad for ratings.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
Pencil neck geek, grit eatin' freak
Scum suckin', pea head with a lousy physique
He's a one man, no gut, losing streak
Nothin' but a pencil neck geek
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well Schiff is a contemptable criminal and he will be charging..........

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Pencil neck geek, grit eatin' freak
Scum suckin', pea head with a lousy physique
He's a one man, no gut, losing streak
Nothin' but a pencil neck geek
Aw, the great Freddie Blassie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkB_CFi9row&ab_channel=13jalopy