Author Topic: Border reportedly ‘wide open’ after states pull National Guard troops  (Read 131 times)

rangerrebew

Border reportedly ‘wide open’ after states pull National Guard troops
By Mark Moore   
October 11, 2021 3:18pm Updated

Manpower and budgetary constraints have forced Republican governors to call back National Guard forces and state troopers from the US-Mexico border, where they were dispatched over the summer.

The Washington Examiner reported Monday that just 11 National Guard soldiers constitute the only law enforcement presence from outside Texas in the state’s Rio Grande Valley — the epicenter of the largest illegal immigration surge in at least two decades — down from nearly 200 military and police mere months ago.

“We used to have a National Guard [soldier] posted there,” Border Patrol agent Chris Cabrera told the outlet while driving along the border near Hidalgo, Texas. “There was another one right over here, But they took that guy, too.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/11/border-reportedly-wide-open-after-states-yank-national-guard/

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
National Guard troops just ain't gonna do it at the border.

I've posted this before, I'll post it again:
This requires a "call-up" of the "unorganized" militia -- that means any male who can legally present himself with an adequate weapon.

Do this, and an "army" can be raised to field a force 30x larger than "the Guard". Maybe 50x larger.

Line 'em up along the border and give them the instruction:
"Nobody crosses".

How does that hit ya...?

Offline libertybele

National Guard troops just ain't gonna do it at the border.

I've posted this before, I'll post it again:
This requires a "call-up" of the "unorganized" militia -- that means any male who can legally present himself with an adequate weapon.

Do this, and an "army" can be raised to field a force 30x larger than "the Guard". Maybe 50x larger.

Line 'em up along the border and give them the instruction:
"Nobody crosses".

How does that hit ya...?

I'm sure militias are more than willing and able; only problem is the FEDS can direct them to stand down or face being arrested.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
bele wrote:
"only problem is the FEDS can direct them to stand down or face being arrested."

Just like the British directed the American colonist militias?

They can tell the feds to "shove it".

And when "the feds" -- let's call them for who they are, the communists -- order the National Guard to stop them, then it might be time to consider "turning the guns around" and cry "independence !!!"