Author Topic: L.A. County Sheriff Says No to Forced, 'Politicized' Covid Shots for Cops  (Read 326 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

L.A. County Sheriff Says No to Forced, 'Politicized' Covid Shots for Cops

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2021/10/10/la-county-sheriff-says-no-to-forced-politicized-covid-shots-for-cops-n1522722

Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva says he doesn’t want to lose ten percent of his cops by forcing them to choose between their jobs and bodily freedom, so he won’t make them. This is the latest example of a growing number of police agencies opting to keep their cops instead of enforcing an arguably unconstitutional order requiring officers to get a Covid shot.

Villanueva announced on Friday that he would disregard the L.A. County Health Department directive to force his deputies to get the shot by October 1 because he doesn’t “want to be in a position to lose 5, 10% of my workforce overnight on a vaccine mandate.” He later said on Fox News’s “The Ingraham Angle” that the “poorly thought out, poorly executed” mandate was “so politicized, [that] I cannot in good conscience impose a mandate like that.”
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

More resistance....
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

Sheriff Villanueva is very out in the public, but I suspect far from alone among CA's 58 county sheriffs (the MSM hardly know that Modoc and Lassen Counties exist, so their sheriffs wouldn't get MSM coverage ... for which I'm sure they're grateful).

LIEden's vax mandate could never have worked, is and will continue to be couter-productive (from his POV), and picked unwinnable fights with more professions and unions than I could call to mind. It exemplifies the fact that LIEden and his Krew are a Clue-Free Zone attempting to rule over DC and the US.

I thought LIEden and Krew were smart enough not to go full-vax-mandate, but I badly underestimated their clue-free stupidity. I do not think the current mess will end soon or well.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mountaineer

Re: L.A. County Sheriff Says No to Forced, 'Politicized' Covid Shots for Cops
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2021, 07:27:41 pm »
Bill Melugin
@BillFOXLA
16h
NEW: The L.A. County Sheriff has notified L.A. County that LASD will not work w/ a genetics firm the County hired for mandatory COVID-19 testing/registration of County employees after he received a recent briefing from the FBI warning him about the firm’s links to China.

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Re: L.A. County Sheriff Says No to Forced, 'Politicized' Covid Shots for Cops
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2021, 07:39:06 pm »
LA County Sheriff pulls out from county’s mandated testing program after FBI warns cops DNA will be shared with China
Posted by: Scott A. Davis|November 30, 2021

LOS ANGELES COUNTY, CA – Following a shocking warning from the FBI confirming an exclusive report by Law Enforcement Today, the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department advised county supervisors that the department will no longer participate in COVID-19 registering or testing with Fulgent Genetics, due to the fact that DNA data “will likely be shared with the Republic of China.”

In a letter sent to the Board of Supervisors, Sheriff Alex Villanueva wrote that the decision came after the Federal Bureau of Investigation requested a briefing with Los Angeles County leaders to share “very concerning information” about Fulgent Genetics.  ... Law Enforcement Today
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org