Author Topic: Emboldened Newsom Issues Raft of Regulatory Laws, from Bedroom to Yard  (Read 291 times)

rangerrebew

Emboldened Newsom Issues Raft of Regulatory Laws, from Bedroom to Yard

'This law is the first of its kind in the nation, but I urge other states to follow in California’s direction and make it clear that stealthing is not just immoral but illegal...'
By
Editor
October 11, 2021

(Associated Press) With his recall election out of the way, Gov. Gavin Newsom now feels license to pursue an even more aggressively radical regulatory agenda.

Several of these eyebrow raising nanny-state policies recently made the news for just how audacious they were.

Among the was the state’s recent decision to ban “stealthing” or the act of pulling off a condom in the middle of intercourse. The law will prove to be a regulatory nightmare as issues continue to arise in the post-#MeToo era involving he-said, she-said accounts where emotions and passions were misconstrued differently.

“This law is the first of its kind in the nation, but I urge other states to follow in California’s direction and make it clear that stealthing is not just immoral but illegal,” said Democratic Assemblywoman Cristina Garcia, who originally tried to make it a crime in 2017 after a Yale University study. reported NBC News.

https://headlineusa.com/california-to-ban-gas-lawnmowers-leaf-blowers/?utm_source=HUSAemail&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=HUSAemail

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Emboldened Newsom Issues Raft of Regulatory Laws, from Bedroom to Yard
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 07:42:08 pm »
What if it simply slips off by itself or breaks? Is that now a crime?
How would anyone know how it came off?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 08:06:52 pm »
Taking off a condom in the middle of intercourse? Isn't that like removing your shorts before taking off your trousers?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 09:35:06 pm »
What if it simply slips off by itself or breaks? Is that now a crime?
How would anyone know how it came off?
Is it stealthing if the one identifying as female says not to worry because she is on the pill when the person identifying as female is not? What if yhe person wearing the condom also identifies as female?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2021, 09:36:24 pm »
Taking off a condom in the middle of intercourse? Isn't that like removing your shorts before taking off your trousers?
What if the trousers you are wearing are a size or two too large? :silly: