Author Topic: AG Merrick Garland is at war with American families: Devine  (Read 76 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AG Merrick Garland is at war with American families: Devine
« on: October 11, 2021, 02:23:50 pm »
AG Merrick Garland is at war with American families: Devine
By Miranda Devine   
October 10, 2021 10:43pm

Only a fool pokes a mama bear, but that’s Merrick Garland for you.

The attorney general thought to be such a moderate that 20 Republicans confirmed his nomination turns out to be a radical ideologue hellbent on targeting President Biden’s political foes.

He is injecting himself into the front lines of every culture war, from pregnant “people” to school board meetings.

But Garland’s ominous memo last week directing the FBI to investigate parents as domestic terror threats was a big mistake. He cited no evidence for what he claims is a “disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence” against school boards.

His memo was a shocking abuse of his office on behalf of left-wing activists who have been using schools as brainwashing factories for future social justice warriors. It was designed to intimidate parents and stop them advocating for their children.

For all his awesome power, Garland has met a force greater than his weaponized Department of Justice: the love of parents for their children.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/10/10/ag-merrick-garland-is-at-war-with-american-families-devine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: AG Merrick Garland is at war with American families: Devine
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 02:25:56 pm »
F'er has been a one man vendetta machine since he thought he was jilted out of his SCOTUS position.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: AG Merrick Garland is at war with American families: Devine
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 03:48:24 pm »
F'er has been a one man vendetta machine since he thought he was jilted out of his SCOTUS position.

Not to mention his big time conflict of interest!

https://trendingpolitics.com/ag-merrick-garlands-family-ties-to-critical-race-theory-publisher-come-out-a-reimagined-education-system-is-our-antiracist-protest-knab/
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien