Author Topic: Amtrak Train Crews Allegedly Joins The Walkout Started By Air Traffic Controllers And Southwest Pilo  (Read 368 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Amtrak Train Crews Allegedly Joins The Walkout Started By Air Traffic Controllers And Southwest Pilots – MSM Ignores The Walkout
By
Kellyanne Richardson -
October 11, 2021

Amtrak announced it will require nearly all of its 18,000 employees be fully Vaccinated by Nov. 22. Multiple sources are reporting that train crews have now joined the protest started by Air Traffic Controllers and Southwest pilots and employees.

https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1447290331356180494

more
https://defiantamerica.com/amtrak-train-crews-allegedly-joins-the-walkout-started-by-air-traffic-controllers-and-southwest-pilots-msm-ignores-the-walkout/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They could shutdown the entire transportation industry if the movement grew. Air, rail and trucking stopped. That would really set Brandon off.  But on the other hand, if it lasted too long it could lose the publics support if they had to go without various and sundry items for more than a week.

Lets go Brandon.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
They could shutdown the entire transportation industry if the movement grew. Air, rail and trucking stopped. That would really set Brandon off.  But on the other hand, if it lasted too long it could lose the publics support if they had to go without various and sundry items for more than a week.

Lets go Brandon.
I doubt the currant(not a misspelling) resident has the balls, courage, fortitude, to issue an ultimatum as the great Ronald Reagan and fire them if they refuse to comply so we'll see how long it goes. Maybe the these folks should do a rolling walk out with one group or region taking over for another after a time. I don't want to see the nation harmed any more then Blowden and his masters/minions already have but I support these people standing up for their rights.

Offline Hoodat

There is hope for America.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

I doubt the currant(not a misspelling) resident has the balls, courage, fortitude, to issue an ultimatum as the great Ronald Reagan and fire them if they refuse to comply so we'll see how long it goes. Maybe the these folks should do a rolling walk out with one group or region taking over for another after a time. I don't want to see the nation harmed any more then Blowden and his masters/minions already have but I support these people standing up for their rights.

A rolling walkout that went from industry to industry, not just within a single industry, would be, I think, an effective protest.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

There is hope for America.

It is good to see people finally starting to pushback...perhaps a little to late, or hopefully, this is just the beginning of taking back our country?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A rolling walkout that went from industry to industry, not just within a single industry, would be, I think, an effective protest.

The trick is to elicit pain on Sloe Joe's Administration without killing consumers in the process.  It will be interesting to see how this plays out, with the Press blacking it out.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

The trick is to elicit pain on Sloe Joe's Administration without killing consumers in the process.  It will be interesting to see how this plays out, with the Press blacking it out.

Agreed.  Although there should be a little bit of pain on the part of the consumer, because that is the only way to get around the MSM blackout.  Not so much that consumers transfer their anger to the unions, but enough so that they realize that the MSM is, once again, not being honest with them.

Offline skeeter

Lets go Brandon.
something tells me the lions share of public opinion would know exactly where blame rightly goes.

Offline Hoodat

Agreed.  Although there should be a little bit of pain on the part of the consumer, because that is the only way to get around the MSM blackout.

As a loyal SWA passenger, I will gladly undergo any inconvenience caused by this walkout protest if it results in SWA dropping their mandate policy.  May be spending a lot of time in the airports waiting on backup flights in the comings weeks, but I will have nothing but kind words to every SWA employee I encounter.   Especially pilots.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

A recent glance at Twitter revealed several efforts to pooh-pooh the silly notion that the SWQ, Amtrak, etc., walkouts/work stoppages might possibly have anything at all, whatsoever, one tiny little bit, with the vax mandates.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Robby Starbuck
@robbystarbuck
·
2m
It has begun. 200+ Northrop Grumman employees called out sick today and protested in front of the entrance to Northrop Grumman. I’m talking to a ton of workers all over the nation who plan to do the same in coming days and weeks. Disobedience is the path to freedom!

3:56 PM · Oct 11, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Trains 465 and 416 are New Haven to Springfield trips (north and south, respectively).

There could be various reasons that caused the "crew issues".

It may be a stretch (at least, until further confirmation) to speculate that this was covid-related. If I find out any more, I'll post it.

Offline Hoodat

Who is John Galt?