Author Topic: Troops to Get 'Climate Literacy' Education Under Pentagon's New Climate Change Plan  (Read 200 times)

rangerrebew

Troops to Get 'Climate Literacy' Education Under Pentagon's New Climate Change Plan

10 Oct 2021
Military.com | By Patricia Kime

A military of "climate literate" troops and bases powered by microgrids, that's the future envisioned by the Pentagon.

Its new climate change plan, ordered by President Joe Biden and released Thursday, would affect every level of command. It seeks to counter the damaging effects of a warming world by educating troops on the potential peril and hardening installations.

Rising sea levels, extreme heat, more severe hurricanes and wildfires are all hitting the military, either by threatening bases and hampering training or by fueling global instability.

"It's real, and no one in the department denies it, particularly the new people, the younger folks," Richard Kidd, deputy assistant secretary of defense for environment and energy resilience, said during a press conference Friday. "This is part of their life, and they're driving it. They're a force for change."

https://www.military.com/daily-news/2021/10/09/troops-get-climate-literacy-education-under-pentagons-new-climate-change-plan.html

rangerrebew

Alright!  Another meaningless program to go with Critical Race Theory. :im waiting:

Online rustynail

They will need to learn some Mandarin soon.

Online Kamaji

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Troops to Get 'Climate Literacy' Education Indoctrination Under Pentagon's New Climate Change Plan

Thank God, that Biden is taking action to make sure we have the best climate change warriors on the planet, I sure feel safer knowing that they are being trained to save the planet instead of Americans.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Cool!

That means they won't have to fuss with all that icky guns and foxholes stuff.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
How nice....  One box for paper, one box for glass, one box for metal

Or will this training go hard core with ......If its yellow, let it mellow, if its brown flush it down.

And... are the going to give F_king Woodsy Owl a Commission?     Give a Hoot....   Pollute and we'll shoot!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 05:05:08 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.