Author Topic: Fmr Cyber Chief Krebs: GOP Leaders Have ‘Lost Control’ of Base — ‘This Is a Death Spiral’  (Read 511 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fmr Cyber Chief Krebs: GOP Leaders Have ‘Lost Control’ of Base — ‘This Is a Death Spiral’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbBqdU1ZV64&ab_channel=FacetheNation

Pam Key 10 Oct 2021

Former Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency director Chris Krebs said Sunday CBS’s “Face the Nation” that leaders of the Republican Party have “lost control” of the party’s voter base.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/10/fmr-cyber-chief-krebs-gop-leaders-have-lost-control-of-base-this-is-a-death-spiral/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
LOL! 

That's because Donald Trump 'owns' the base of the GOP.   It's time for a breakaway and to introduce the Constitution Party.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline The_Reader_David

If the GOP were trying to be true to its roots, the notion of party leaders controlling the base would be anathema.  The GOP is supposed to be the American Conservative party (meaning, because the American Founding was the high water mark of classical liberalism, the liberal party in the sense of defending individual liberty, however corrupted the word "liberal" has become with its theft by the American Left), and thus is supposed to oppose leaders controlling people.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
DC Patriot wrote:
"That's because Donald Trump 'owns' the base of the GOP.   It's time for a breakaway and to introduce the Constitution Party."

Is that like...
"All your base belong to Trump...?"

I don't think "Constitution Party" is gonna cut it for a name.
It needs to be more ... inspirational... with a touch of the spiritual as well.

I was thinking more like... "Restoration Party".

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
DC Patriot wrote:
"That's because Donald Trump 'owns' the base of the GOP.   It's time for a breakaway and to introduce the Constitution Party."

Is that like...

There already is a Constitution Party.

Restoration Party might work, but even more fundamentally, is the Party supposed to control the people?

Or are the People supposed to control the Party?

This top-down dreck is tedious, they are our employees if in office, not our masters.

They can't control us any more than we are willing to let them.

Governments derive their just powers from the consent of the governed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Right_in_Virginia

Former Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency director Chris Krebs said Sunday CBS’s “Face the Nation” that leaders of the Republican Party have “lost control” of the party’s voter base.

Just last night he was surrounded by 30,000+ of the base turned out ..... and this pisses off the GOP even more than the DNC.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 01:42:54 am by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

DC Patriot wrote:

Is that like...

How about "America First"? or "Keep America Great"?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This is the Government our Founders warned us about.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Hoodat

Lost control?  That's not how it works, you elitist pricks.  You don't control us.  You represent us.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Absalom

Hmm............so our salvation resides in better politics. Too brainless for words.
W/the passing of Monroe, the last of our Founders, Principle was extinguished
from public service, replaced by politics which has ruled us for the past 200 years.
There is not and never has been any difference between blue and red as their
eternal mutual interest is fat wallets!!!

« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 12:23:20 am by Absalom »

Offline dfwgator

DIE, GOP, DIE!!!!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Fmr Cyber Chief Krebs: GOP Leaders Have ‘Lost Control’ of Base — ‘This Is a Death Spiral’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbBqdU1ZV64&ab_channel=FacetheNation

Pam Key 10 Oct 2021

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/10/fmr-cyber-chief-krebs-gop-leaders-have-lost-control-of-base-this-is-a-death-spiral/

@mystery-ak

He is so out of touch/miseducated that he actually says that like it is a BAD thing.

This is/was America! The government,and their parties are SUPPOSED to be controlled by the people,not the other way around.

Yet,here is this over-educated cretin going on tv and saying that like it is a bad thing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The democrat party is crap, the Republican party is some what as bad.  So the answer is do away with the partially bad Republicans and then have only all bad democrats.  Still encourage useful fools that a 3rd party will appear out of no where and take the all powerful democrats down.  This is an encouragement to slit America and its peoples throats.  This is how you find out how many useful fools there are out there!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2021, 01:49:29 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The democrat party is crap, the Republican party is some what as bad.  So the answer is do away with the partially bad Republicans and then have only all bad democrats.  Still encourage useful fools that a 3rd party will appear out of no where and take the all powerful democrats down.  This is an encouragement to slit America and its peoples throats.  This is how you find out how many useful fools there are out there!
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:

@christian

Thank you! You said what I was thinking better than I could have.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I hope we keep getting comments like this, so we can weed out the Turtle/Cheney/Bush Swamp creatures.

They are part of the problem, not the solution.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I hope we keep getting comments like this, so we can weed out the Turtle/Cheney/Bush Swamp creatures.

They are part of the problem, not the solution.

@catfish1957

Well,the fact that I NEVER get flamed anymore for outing Boy Jorge as a swap creature shows that things are getting better. Even the people who were his most avid supporters when he was a President never have a single good word to say about him anymore,other than gratitude the SOB is now out of office and can never be President again.

Online Hoodat

DIE, GOP, DIE!!!!

That "death spiral" needs some serious acceleration.  Let's max out those dilithium crystals, shall we?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Longiron

DC Patriot wrote:

Is that like...

How about something with the word AMERICAN in it. Like AMERICAN Patriot's Party (APP) or The Peoples Party of America (PPA). You get the idea? No matter what the name is as long as it is a Opposition Party to the UNIPARTY and the Republican Party goes the way of the WHIG Party. :patriot: :patriot:

Online Hoodat

The Gadsden Party

Or maybe the Brandon Party

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
It used to be well known in government security that the Communists setup front organizations in America with people or peoples being a part of the name.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions