Author Topic: Watch: Chris Wallace Badgers Steve Scalise — ‘Do You Think the Election Was Stolen?’  (Read 412 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 10 Oct 2021

On this week’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday,” House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-LA) was asked repeatedly by host Chris Wallace if the 2020 election was “stolen” from former President Donald Trump as Wallace attempted to force Scalise to defend state legislative efforts to reform election laws.

Scalise argued there were voting irregularities during the 2020 presidential election.

Anchor Chris Wallace said, “Do you think the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump? And in continuing to make that charge — not having states do election reforms, but specifically making this charge that the election was stolen — do you think that hurts, undermines American democracy?

Scalise said, “Chris, I’ve been very clear from the beginning. If you look at a number of states, they didn’t follow their state-passed laws that govern the election for president. That is what the United States Constitution says. They don’t say that the states determine what the rules are. They say the state legislatures determine the rules. And in a number of states, they didn’t follow those legislative rules.”

Wallace shot back, “But the states all certified.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/10/10/watch-chris-wallace-badgers-steve-scalise-do-you-think-the-election-was-stolen/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cheney blasts Scalise for refusing to say Biden legitimately won election
By Joseph Choi - 10/10/21 10:59 AM EDT

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) blasted House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) after he refused to say if he believed the 2020 presidential election was "stolen" from former President Trump.

Earlier on Sunday, Scalise was pressed by "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace on whether he believed the 2020 election had legitimately been won by President Biden. Scalise refused to directly answer the question, repeatedly pointing to Constitutional rules and states' laws on elections.

"Millions of Americans have been sold a fraud that the election was stolen. Republicans have a duty to tell the American people that this is not true. Perpetuating the Big Lie is an attack on the core of our constitutional republic," Cheney tweeted.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/576119-cheney-blasts-scalise-for-refusing-to-say-biden-legitimately-won-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
The correct answer to Wallace's question is "We don't know, and that's the problem."

And contrary to Liz Cheney's assertion, the "Big Lie" that is an attack on "the core of our Constitutional Republic" is the lie that the 2020 election delivered a credible, trustworthy result.  When elections are not trustworthy there is no Constitutional Republic.
James 1:20

Offline Kamaji

The correct answer to Wallace's question is "We don't know, and that's the problem."

And contrary to Liz Cheney's assertion, the "Big Lie" that is an attack on "the core of our Constitutional Republic" is the lie that the 2020 election delivered a credible, trustworthy result.  When elections are not trustworthy there is no Constitutional Republic.

:thumbsup:

Online mountaineer

Question for Chris: are you a hack, riding on your father's coattails?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Right_in_Virginia

Cheney blasts Scalise for refusing to say Biden legitimately won election
The Hill, Oct 10, 2021

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) blasted House Minority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) after he refused to say if he believed the 2020 presidential election was "stolen" from former President Trump.

Earlier on Sunday, Scalise was pressed by "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace on whether he believed the 2020 election had legitimately been won by President Biden. Scalise refused to directly answer the question, repeatedly pointing to Constitutional rules and states' laws on elections.

"Millions of Americans have been sold a fraud that the election was stolen. Republicans have a duty to tell the American people that this is not true. Perpetuating the Big Lie is an attack on the core of our constitutional republic," Cheney tweeted.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/576119-cheney-blasts-scalise-for-refusing-to-say-biden-legitimately-won-election

Online Right_in_Virginia

Another question for Chris:  "Why is FNC afraid to report on the results of the Arizona audit?"

Offline skeeter

Another question by way of response would be ‘do you know for certain the election wasn’t stolen?’ Of course Wallace’s continued employment at FNC would hinge upon his answer.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:

Anchor Chris Wallace said, “Do you think the 2020 election was stolen from Donald Trump? And in continuing to make that charge — not having states do election reforms, but specifically making this charge that the election was stolen — do you think that hurts, undermines American democracy?

Literally the "When did you stop beating your wife?" question.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline bilo

Why not just be direct and say, "Yes".

The AZ audit alone shows that state was stolen and several of the same things happened in GA., WI., MI., and PA..

The election was stolen and Biden is an illegitimate President.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher

Nepotism gone amok for the worst.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Let's also not forget how badly Wallace screwed over Trump in that debate. 

He has no business being at Fox.....   Can him!!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Killer Clouds

Let's also not forget how badly Wallace screwed over Trump in that debate. 

He has no business being at Fox.....   Can him!!!!!!!
Fox is almost just as bad as the rest of lame stream media with a few exceptions.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Fox is almost just as bad as the rest of lame stream media with a few exceptions.

Carlson-Hannity-Ingraham-Guttfield?

Prime Time is pretty solid if you can handle our version of MSNBC (Hannity)

Offline Killer Clouds

Carlson-Hannity-Ingraham-Guttfield?

Prime Time is pretty solid if you can handle our version of MSNBC (Hannity)
I quit watching Fox just before the elections. I've been watching Newsmax since it could get it. I very rarely watch mainstream television anymore.

Offline Hoodat

Anyone willing to shoot an unarmed Congressman on a baseball field is also willing to steal an election.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online rustynail

'Chris Wallace Badgers' is an insult to Badgers.  More like Chris Wallace Botflies or tape wormed...

Offline bilo

I quit watching Fox just before the elections. I've been watching Newsmax since it could get it. I very rarely watch mainstream television anymore.

I stopped watching Fox after the election as well. I don't miss it. I mostly watch OAN & Newsmax.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline Killer Clouds

I stopped watching Fox after the election as well. I don't miss it. I mostly watch OAN & Newsmax.
Excellent!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Ignoring the cameras that proved election FRAUD WAS BEING PERPETRATED, AND THE ELECTION FRAUD THAT HAS BEEN FOUND SINCE, DO YOU BELIEVE THERE WAS ANY ELECTION FRAUD?
Don't believe your own eyes, believe the liars and deceivers telling you what you know!
Pences betrayal again coming to light as justification, modern day Judas Iscariot.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 01:40:58 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions