Author Topic: FLORIDA NIGHTMARE — Federal Air Traffic Controllers conduct ‘mass sickout’ to protest Vaccine mandat  (Read 1832 times)

Offline Victoria33

:pop41:
@Cyber Liberty

Bob's son who is a United pilot had the disease and did not want the shot, but he needs his job so he got the shot.

Offline Hoodat

@Cyber Liberty

Bob's son who is a United pilot had the disease and did not want the shot, but he needs his job so he got the shot.

That's unfortunate.  He may find now he no longer has antibodies against the virus if he gets tested.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Victoria33

That's unfortunate.  He may find now he no longer has antibodies against the virus if he gets tested.
@Hoodat

He got it from the other pilot in the plane.  His wife is not well with a disease she has and the daughter is in school to be a nurse and he did not want the wife or daughter to get it, so when he had symptoms, he put himself in the basement of the house and stayed there until he knew by talking to his doctor, it was safe to leave the basement.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@Cyber Liberty

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1447533987770023941
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

@Hoodat

He got it from the other pilot in the plane.  His wife is not well with a disease she has and the daughter is in school to be a nurse and he did not want the wife or daughter to get it, so when he had symptoms, he put himself in the basement of the house and stayed there until he knew by talking to his doctor, it was safe to leave the basement.

@Victoria33

Yeah, that part I get.  He had survived the disease, and his body had generated a robust immune antibody response against the disease.  But now that he has received the mRNA jab which specifically suppresses the body's natural immune response against itself, he may find that he no longer has any SARS-2 antibodies.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1447533987770023941

Preach it, brother!  Preach it!

And so let freedom ring from the prodigious hilltops of New Hampshire.

Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York.

Let freedom ring from the heightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania.

Let freedom ring from the snow-capped Rockies of Colorado.

Let freedom ring from the curvaceous slopes of California.

But not only that:

Let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia.

Let freedom ring from Lookout Mountain of Tennessee.

Let freedom ring from every hill and molehill of Mississippi.

From every mountainside, let freedom ring.

-M. L. King, Jr-

Offline mountaineer

STARNES: Flight Attendants Tell Me Southwest Cancellations Have Nothing to do With Weather
Todd Starnes
Oct 11, 2021
The following is a transcript of Todd’s morning commentary – heard on hundreds of radio stations around the nation. Click here to download Todd’s podcast.

Hello Americans, I’m Todd Starnes. Stand by for news and commentary next.

Thousands of Southwest Airlines flights have been grounded – stranding passengers around the nation.

The airline blames the cancellations on bad weather and air traffic control issues. However, that hasn’t stopped other airlines from getting to their destinations.

Senator Ted Cruz suspects that pilots are staging a blue flu – in protest of President Biden’s illegal vaccine mandate.

Last week the pilot’s union sued Southwest – asking a judge to block the company’s new China Virus policies.

However, Southwest says they had no choice but to follow the Biden Administration’s orders.

I spoke to several Southwest flight attendants during a recent trip to California. And they tell me the cancellations have nothing to do with the weather or mechanical issues.

They say staffers are frustrated and angry. One flight attendant who had been on the job for 30 years says she would rather be fired than get the jab.

“American media have blacked out the massive anti-mandate protests overseas so the Southwest strike might come as a surprise, but it’s not to anyone who’s been watching the pro-freedom uprisings around the world,” Donald Trump, Jr. wrote on Twitter.

This could very well be the start of the Great China Virus Rebellion.
Link to story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

Yeah, it's all about bad weather and FAA staffing issues.
Benny
@bennyjohnson
This photo was just sent to me of a grounded Southwest plane flying a Gadsden flag out of the cockpit. The Hero Pilots at Southwest and other Airlines deserve our support. True patriots worthy of the American Freedom Fighter tradition.
Don’t Tread On Me.
God Bless Them

5:45 PM · Oct 11, 2021
I don't know whether this is legit or not, but submit it for your interest and amusement.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Back in the day, when the Gipper faced a similar issue ...

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Hoodat

Back in the day, the Gipper wouldn't have threatened American businesses with a $70,000 fine for every unjabbed employee.

Offline skeeter

Not really. Air Traffic Controllers in The Gipper's day were striking for higher pay and fewer working hours. Now they're striking for the right to control whats injected into their bodies.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Back in the day, yes. Today, Not even close Scooter.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

So much on Biden being relevant to anyone in this country
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Meanwhile, down in Texas, Southwest is getting it on the other end....

Gov. Abbott orders ‘no entity in Texas’ can mandate COVID-19 vaccines for employees
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott issued an executive order Monday stopping any entity in the state from requiring COVID-19 vaccinations of their employees or consumers.

“No entity in Texas can compel receipt of a COVID-19 vaccine by any individual, including an employee or a consumer, who objects to such vaccination for any reason of personal conscience, based on a religious belief, or for medical reasons, including prior recovery from COVID-19,” the executive order, GA-40, reads.

This comes after the Biden administration last month announced sweeping vaccine mandates requiring all employers with 100+ workers to either mandate vaccines or test workers weekly.

In the order, Abbott says Biden’s mandates are “another instance of federal overreach” and the administration is “bullying” private entities into enacting vaccine mandates.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas-politics/gov-abbott-orders-no-entity-in-texas-can-mandate-covid-19-vaccines-for-employees/?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=t.co
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 12:28:55 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline libertybele

Gov. Abbott orders ‘no entity in Texas’ can mandate COVID-19 vaccines for employees
Texas Gov. Greg Abbott issued an executive order Monday stopping any entity in the state from requiring COVID-19 vaccinations of their employees or consumers.

“No entity in Texas can compel receipt of a COVID-19 vaccine by any individual, including an employee or a consumer, who objects to such vaccination for any reason of personal conscience, based on a religious belief, or for medical reasons, including prior recovery from COVID-19,” the executive order, GA-40, reads.

This comes after the Biden administration last month announced sweeping vaccine mandates requiring all employers with 100+ workers to either mandate vaccines or test workers weekly.

In the order, Abbott says Biden’s mandates are “another instance of federal overreach” and the administration is “bullying” private entities into enacting vaccine mandates.

https://www.kxan.com/news/texas-politics/gov-abbott-orders-no-entity-in-texas-can-mandate-covid-19-vaccines-for-employees/?utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=socialflow&utm_source=t.co

Good to see resistance!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

LOLz for SWA, headquartered in Dallas....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Good to see resistance!!
Yes. Now can someone get him to do something about the border.

Offline libertybele

Yes. Now can someone get him to do something about the border.

National Guards from ALL Red States .... completing the wall with $100M worth of material laying around!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me

About GD time!
Let it burn.

Offline Hoodat

SWA corporate HQ is in Dallas.  Good move, Governor.

Offline Hoodat

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmeraldRobinson/status/1447701966746947588

The GOP leadership got the groundswell of popular support back in 2010 against Obama are, and they stabbed every one of us in the back.  Nothing has changed.

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty
@libertybele

Texas Hospital/Rehab rules regarding Covid:
I was a  "special" patient at the hospital and at Rehab place after hospital - hospital 7 days, Rehab 22 days.  Because what happened was an emergency and I was unconscious, docs did not know if i had the vaccine so they treated me as not getting the vaccine which was the best thing to do.

At the hospital and Rehab, I was put in a room away from other patients and could not leave my room but I could not leave the room anyway as I was too cut up by the docs.  When I could move around, I was not allowed out of the room.  After ten days, being checked every three days for the virus, I was put in another room on a hall where patients were, but still could not be around those patients. 

So, if you do not have the vaccine shot and you are in a Hospital/Rehab situation, you will be isolated from other patients and tested for the virus every three days.