Author Topic: Seattle city attorney candidate looked for land to create staging grounds for Antifa  (Read 290 times)

Online mountaineer

Seattle city attorney candidate looked for land to create staging grounds for Antifa
During the ongoing riots in Seattle in August of 2020, Thomas-Kennedy referred to police as "armed thugs," supported black bloc Antifa activists and tweeted that "Property destruction is a moral imperative." She also praised activists for blocking ambulances in a now-deleted tweet.
Oct. 8, 2021
Ari Hoffman
A police and prison abolitionist and riot advocate running to become the next Seattle City Attorney previously looked for land to create staging grounds for Antifa.

Nicole Thomas-Kennedy, the Antifa-supporting candidate vying to replace the incumbent, had previously tweeted that she was looking for land in between Portland and Seattle to stage riots.

On September 17, 2020, Thomas Kennedy wrote, "I’ve been looking for land in between Seattle and Portland for something like this," referencing the tweet by another Antifa supporter whose post she commented on, which was looking for a location to stage riots for the anarchist group. She added, "I think we are in for the long haul action wise. It would be ideal to have a place in the woods for activists to recharge and stage between the two cities." ...

More at the Post Millennial
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
It's all fun and games until they decide you are the enemy.
Countdown to Resignation

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Seattle city attorney candidate looked for land to create staging grounds for Antifa
During the ongoing riots in Seattle in August of 2020, Thomas-Kennedy referred to police as "armed thugs," supported black bloc Antifa activists and tweeted that "Property destruction is a moral imperative." She also praised activists for blocking ambulances in a now-deleted tweet.
Oct. 8, 2021
Ari Hoffman

More at the Post Millennial
Well, did they get their place in the woods? There are ways to fix that...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Somebody please find her a permanent "place" in the woods.

Online mountaineer

Somebody please find her a permanent "place" in the woods.
I'm on it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org