Author Topic: Biden Issues First-ever Presidential Proclamation for ‘Indigenous Peoples’ Day’ [Columbus Day]  (Read 597 times)

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
On reflection, the new unity slogan that unites Americans/America.......F-Biden!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
On reflection, the new unity slogan that unites Americans/America.......F-Biden!

@christian

How freaking ironic is THAT?

ROFLMAO!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DefiantMassRINO

According to The Chappelle Show, Rick James was a proponent of "Unity" ... stamped in Charlie Murphy's forehead ...

(PC Baby Warning: explicit and offensive language)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ry2XlLKctiI&t=80s
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online andy58-in-nh

Perhaps someone might think to ask the President just what things made these "indigenous peoples" so superior to the European "invaders" who followed.

Was it their long history of tribal warfare, starvation and cannibalism or, more broadly speaking, the failure to advance their civilizations, cultures and means of survival beyond mere subsistence for thousands of years?
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Perhaps someone might think to ask the President just what things made these "indigenous peoples" so superior to the European "invaders" who followed.

Was it their long history of tribal warfare, starvation and cannibalism or, more broadly speaking, the failure to advance their civilizations, cultures and means of survival beyond mere subsistence for thousands of years?

@andy58-in-nh

Oh,and by ALL means let us not forget how they enslaved each other.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

You left out their history of slavery, maybe the very first slave owner in America wasn't really a Black man?

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@andy58-in-nh

Oh,and by ALL means let us not forget how they enslaved each other.
I should have scrolled down before making my post GMTA! :beer:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
88devil

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1447534128144990210
:silly:

My ancestors bought it from BOTH of the tribes who were at war over it.

stolen, schmolen...what dreck!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis