Author Topic: Melania’s ex-pal won’t be outdone by backstabbing Stephanie Grisham and LEVELS her in scathing rant  (Read 124 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melania’s ex-pal won’t be outdone by backstabbing Stephanie Grisham and LEVELS her in scathing rant
October 8, 2021 | Jon Dougherty

Former first lady Melania Trump’s onetime best pal Stephanie Winston Wolkoff has written a piece that blasts Trump’s then-chief of staff Stephanie Grisham over her new book, “I’ll Take Your Questions Now.”

In the essay for Graydon Carter’s Air Mail, published on Thursday, Wolkoff, a former senior adviser to Melania Trump, began, “There are people who build things and people who destroy them. Stephanie Grisham is a destroyer, and in her memoir, she seems to show no genuine remorse for the destruction that she caused.”

Grisham, “a female Machiavelli with a penchant for Justin Bieber, whom she quotes at the start of one of the chapters in her book…swooped in Melania Trump’s inner circle when I, a close friend and adviser to the first lady, was in the hospital recovering from back surgery, and helped lay the blame for a gross mismanagement of inauguration funds squarely on my back,” Wolkoff continued.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/10/08/melanias-ex-pal-wont-be-outdone-by-backstabbing-stephanie-grisham-and-levels-her-in-scathing-rant-1146113/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34