Author Topic: ‘These F*ckers Have Lied To Us For Long Enough’: Megyn Kelly Slams China, Biden Admin For Looking ‘T  (Read 158 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘These F*ckers Have Lied To Us For Long Enough’: Megyn Kelly Slams China, Biden Admin For Looking ‘The Other Way’ Over COVID-19 Origin

Katie Jerkovich
Entertainment Reporter
October 06, 2021 11:42 PM ET

Megyn Kelly slammed President Joe Biden’s administration Wednesday for looking “the other way” when it comes to the truth about the origin of COVID-19, while also taking a shot at China.

“Forgive me but, these bleep have lied to us for long enough and we need to know the truth,” Kelly said of the Chinese Communist Party and its handling of investigations into the origin of the virus. She joined her guest Josh Rogin, a columnist for The Washington Post, during her Sirius XM radio show “The Megyn Kelly Show”.

“People died, millions of people are dead and Peter Daszak is allowed to get away with his lies,” she told Rogin, noting the EcoHealth Alliance President who collaborated closely with the Wuhan Institute of Virology (WIV) lab before the pandemic.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/10/06/megyn-kelly-slams-biden-admin-covid-19-origin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
After 20 months she's just now figuring that out?

That's like claiming icebergs are hazardous in 1913.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online rustynail

Careful, language like that is offensive to some on the right.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Careful, language like that is offensive to some on the right.

You ought to see the feign outrage of the left at the chants at football stadiums of late.  #FJB
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Er, she wasn't referring to the Chinese.