Author Topic: Conservative Activist Trayce Bradford Announces Campaign Against Dan Patrick  (Read 252 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Texas Scorecard By Brandon Waltens October 5, 2021

“We must respect the role of self-governance and value the heritage of this great state and her citizens.”

Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick’s competition at the polls next year won’t just be coming from Democrats.

At a meeting of Grassroots America – We the People in Tyler on Tuesday evening, Tracye Bradford, conservative activist and former president of the Texas Eagle Forum, announced she would be mounting a campaign against Patrick in the Republican primary in 2022.

“After much prayer and discussion with my family, I have made the decision to run for the office of Lt. Governor for the great state of Texas. As a native Texan and strong conservative, I will stand up for the liberty principles that are foundational to Texas’ long-term success,” said Bradford. After leaving Texas Eagle Forum, she became the vice president of Christians Engaged.

More: https://texasscorecard.com/state/conservative-activist-trayce-bradford-announces-campaign-against-dan-patrick/