Author Topic: Ted Cruz takes sides in GOP primary in key congressional battleground district  (Read 79 times)

Online libertybele

New Hampshire? She is really young. Not a whole lot of experience, nor record.

Ted Cruz takes sides in GOP primary in key congressional battleground district

Sen. Ted Cruz of Texas is weighing into an increasingly crowded race for the 2022 Republican nomination in New Hampshire's 1st Congressional District, one of the nation's premier congressional battlegrounds.

Cruz is backing GOP candidate Karoline Leavitt, a 24-year old veteran of President Trump's White House in an endorsement shared first with Fox News on Wednesday.

The influential conservative lawmaker charged in a statement that "Washington D.C. is broken. There is a crisis at the border and Democrats are spending trillions of dollars we don’t have for their liberal wish list. It’s time we send a new generation of leaders to Washington D.C."

"That’s why I am supporting Karoline Leavitt for Congress," Cruz said. "Karoline is a fighter who shares our core values, will bring new leadership to D.C. and help conservatives stand up to the Swamp. I am proud to endorse Karoline, and I ask my fellow conservatives in New Hampshire to join me in supporting her campaign for congress."
Karoline Leavitt, who worked in White House during President Trump's administration, is running for the Republican nomination in New Hampshire's 1st Congressional District

Karoline Leavitt, who worked in White House during President Trump's administration, is running for the Republican nomination in New Hampshire's 1st Congressional District

Leavitt, who would be the minimum age of 25 to serve in the House of Representatives if she takes office in January 2023, said she's "truly honored and excited to be endorsed by one of the most effective fighters for conservative values in Washington — Senator Ted Cruz."

If elected, Leavitt added that "I look forward to working with Senator Cruz on Capitol Hill to advance legislation that limits the federal government, protects our Second Amendment, and preserves our liberties."...........

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cruz-endorsement-new-hampshire-gop-primary-congress

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.