Author Topic: Hunter Biden is seen hanging out with star-studded potential buyers of his half-million-dollar art a  (Read 384 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden is seen hanging out with star-studded potential buyers of his half-million-dollar art at LA's Milk Studios debut show, despite White House claims he will have no idea who is buying his pieces

Hunter Biden made his professional debut on Friday at his first art exhibition in Hollywood, California, DailyMail.com can reveal
    His paintings were showcased at Milk Studios to 200 guests including Sugar Ray Leonard, Moby, Mayor Eric Garcetti, and the artist behind the Obama 'hope' poster
    Other notable artist guests were British performer Millie Brown and  LA-born Gary Baseman - famed for his ABC/Disney animated series Teachers Pet
    A writer who attended the exhibition told DailyMail.com the crowd appeared 'conservatively wealthy and would look to be buying the work'
    The event had raised ethics concerns after the president's son's paintings were priced at $75,000 to half a million dollars
    The White House claims they are avoiding any ethical conflict by ensuring neither the president nor Hunter will know the identity of the buyers   
    The LA exhibition - hosted by gallerist Georges Bergès - was one of two art shows Hunter's work will be featured in this fall

By Josh Boswell For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:54 EDT, 6 October 2021 | Updated: 13:40 EDT, 6 October 2021

Hunter Biden attended his first art exhibition for potential buyers and celebrity guests including World Champion boxer Sugar Ray Leonard, Moby, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti and the artist behind Barack Obama's iconic Hope poster – despite White House claims the president's son will have no idea who is buying his pieces.

Video and photos exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com show Hunter and his gallery manager Georges Bergès entertaining around 200 people at the famous Milk studios in Hollywood on Friday, including his wife Melissa and two of his daughters, 27-year-old Naomi Biden and Maisy Biden, 20.

Around 200 invites for the tightly-policed event went to a host of Los Angeles glitterati and potential buyers of Hunter's art, the prices for which range between $75,000 and $500,000.

Hunter poses with a fan. Invitations for the tightly-policed event went to a host of Los Angeles glitterati and potential buyers of Hunter's art, which were priced up to $500,000

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10062207/Hunter-Biden-makes-debut-art-exhibition-LAs-Milk-Studios.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Hunter better sell the "art" before Bernie taxes it at 90%.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
$500,000 Biden Painting?

VERSUS........

Description
Property from a Distinguished Canadian Collection
PIERRE-AUGUSTE RENOIR
1841 - 1919
PAYSAGE

Bears the signature Renoir (lower left)
Oil on canvas
7⅛ by 11⅞ in. (18.1 by 30 cm)
Framed: 14 by 19 in. (35.6 by 48.3 cm)
Painted in 1903.

Sotheby's of NY Gavel Price on 20 Jun 2020- $187,500 USD

I don't think takes much of an art expert to understand WTF is going on here. 
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 06:31:05 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hunter's Smoke and mirrors, sniff and blow art show. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Is Hunter Biden the Andy Warhol of the underground crackhead art scene?
He's no Tyrone Biggums.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden is seen hanging out with star-studded potential buyers of his half-million-dollar art at LA's Milk Studios debut show, despite White House claims he will have no idea who is buying his pieces

Hunter Biden made his professional debut on Friday at his first art exhibition in Hollywood, California, DailyMail.com can reveal
    His paintings were showcased at Milk Studios to 200 guests including Sugar Ray Leonard, Moby, Mayor Eric Garcetti, and the artist behind the Obama 'hope' poster
    Other notable artist guests were British performer Millie Brown and  LA-born Gary Baseman - famed for his ABC/Disney animated series Teachers Pet
    A writer who attended the exhibition told DailyMail.com the crowd appeared 'conservatively wealthy and would look to be buying the work'
    The event had raised ethics concerns after the president's son's paintings were priced at $75,000 to half a million dollars
    The White House claims they are avoiding any ethical conflict by ensuring neither the president nor Hunter will know the identity of the buyers   
    The LA exhibition - hosted by gallerist Georges Bergès - was one of two art shows Hunter's work will be featured in this fall

By Josh Boswell For Dailymail.com

Published: 09:54 EDT, 6 October 2021 | Updated: 13:40 EDT, 6 October 2021

Hunter Biden attended his first art exhibition for potential buyers and celebrity guests including World Champion boxer Sugar Ray Leonard, Moby, Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti and the artist behind Barack Obama's iconic Hope poster – despite White House claims the president's son will have no idea who is buying his pieces.

Video and photos exclusively obtained by DailyMail.com show Hunter and his gallery manager Georges Bergès entertaining around 200 people at the famous Milk studios in Hollywood on Friday, including his wife Melissa and two of his daughters, 27-year-old Naomi Biden and Maisy Biden, 20.

Around 200 invites for the tightly-policed event went to a host of Los Angeles glitterati and potential buyers of Hunter's art, the prices for which range between $75,000 and $500,000.

Hunter poses with a fan. Invitations for the tightly-policed event went to a host of Los Angeles glitterati and potential buyers of Hunter's art, which were priced up to $500,000

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10062207/Hunter-Biden-makes-debut-art-exhibition-LAs-Milk-Studios.html?ito=social-twitter_dailymailus

Fan,or crack dealer?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

Offline mountaineer

"My Son Hunter" The Hunter Biden Movie
@MySonHunter
Oct 6
Los Angeles has an indoor mask mandate, unless you're a political elite going to Hunter Biden's art showing.

12:43 PM · Oct 6, 2021

Muh Whataboutism
@Myreddinc
That "art" looks like my 2 year-old's diaper when he has the flu.
1:16 PM · Oct 6, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org