Author Topic: Report: Bill de Blasio Privately Says He Plans to Run for New York Governor  (Read 164 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: Bill de Blasio Privately Says He Plans to Run for New York Governor

Joshua Caplan 6 Oct 2021
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio (D) is privately telling people that he plans to mount a bid for governor of New York in 2022, according to the New York Times.

The Times reports:

Mr. de Blasio, who has been a polarizing figure during his two terms in office, has also sounded out trusted former aides about their interest in working on a potential campaign, according to two people who are familiar with those contacts, and has made other overtures to labor leaders about a possible bid. His longtime pollster conducted a private survey to assess Mr. de Blasio’s appeal beyond New York City.

The development follows reports that De Blasio has already “phoned several labor leaders in recent days to gauge support,” according to a union affiliate with knowledge of the situation.

“He’s letting the leaders know that he’s considering running for governor,” the source told Politico.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/06/report-bill-de-blasio-privately-says-he-plans-to-run-for-new-york-governor/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

And Hochul is merrily acting such the fascist that DeBlasio may end up looking preferable by comparison.  How twisted is that?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

If deBlasio couldn't get the New York subway to run right, what chance does he have running New York State?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.