Author Topic: Facebook ‘Whistleblower’ Has Ties to Group Behind Trump’s First Impeachment, Jen Psaki’s Former PR F  (Read 52 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Facebook ‘Whistleblower’ Has Ties to Group Behind Trump’s First Impeachment, Jen Psaki’s Former PR Firm

by Kyle Becker

As earlier predicted by Becker News, the Facebook “whistleblower” Frances Haugen called for more censorship during her Senate testimony on Tuesday.

“I am here today because I believe that Facebook’s products harm children, stoke division, and weaken our democracy,” she said in opening remarks. “The company’s leadership knows how to make Facebook and Instagram safer but won’t make the necessary changes because they have put their astronomical profits before people. Congressional action is needed. They won’t solve this crisis without your help.”

“Yesterday, we saw Facebook get taken off the internet. I don’t know why it went down, but I know that for more than 5 hours Facebook wasn’t used to deepen divides, destabilize democracies, and make young girls and women feel bad about their bodies,” she lectured.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/facebook-whistleblower-has-ties-to-group-behind-trumps-first-impeachment-jen-psakis-former-pr-firm-knab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34