Author Topic: BREAKING>Lt Colonel Stuart Scheller is being released from military brig TODAY:  (Read 286 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lt Colonel Stuart Scheller is being released from military brig TODAY: Marine who was jailed for criticizing Afghanistan withdrawal will now go free after landslide of public support

Lt. Colonel Stuart Scheller Jr. is being released from the brig at Camp Lejeune today
    The military said his lawyers reached an agreement with the Marines   
    He was put in confinement last Monday after posting videos criticizing the withdrawal from Afghanistan
    Scheller condemned the chaotic effort that killed 13 servicemembers
    He was just three days from retirement when he was stripped of his post and thrown in the brig to await a military trial for contempt
    His family appealed for the public's help and he received $2million in donations to help with his defense 

By Jennifer Smith and Michelle Thompson For Dailymail.Com

Published: 13:59 EDT, 5 October 2021 | Updated: 15:19 EDT, 5 October 2021

Lt. Colonel Stuart Scheller Jr. is being released from military brig today after winning a landslide of public support for his condemnation of the withdrawal from Afghanistan.

Scheller Jr. was jailed last Monday at Camp Lejeune in North Carolina for repeatedly criticizing the military's chaotic withdrawal from Kabul.

He was three days from retirement when he was stripped of his post and thrown in the grim confinement quarters to await military trial for contempt.

Now,  it's unclear if he will still face charges or not. A spokesman for the Marines would not confirm what time he is being released, or why.

The Washington Times reports that Scheller's initial court appearance was quietly delayed after protests from the media that they would be allowed to observe it. 

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10062191/Lt-Colonel-Stuart-Scheller-Jr-released-military-brig-TODAY.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Great.  Now how about releasing the other political prisoners being held by the U.S. gov't?  I.e., the Jan. 6 protestors.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
????

I have been a huge supporter of this guy and his plight.

But one question.... Why didn't he just wait 4 days, retire, and then make his point?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
????

I have been a huge supporter of this guy and his plight.

But one question.... Why didn't he just wait 4 days, retire, and then make his point?

I've wondered the same thing..LTCol is a nice retirement..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

Marine who demanded ‘accountability’ on social media to be released from the brig
By Philip Athey
 Oct 5, 06:29 PM

Marine Corps Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller will be released from the brig Tuesday after striking a deal with the commanding general overseeing his case, the Marine Corps said in a statement.

The Marine rose to national fame on Aug. 26 when he posted a video to LinkedIn and Facebook in uniform, calling on senior military leaders to be held accountable for their failures in Afghanistan.

Scheller went on to make more videos and written statements critical of military and political leadership that were released on various social media platforms. His parents claim a Facebook post right before he was put in the confinement violated a gag order issued to him by his chain of command.

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/news/your-marine-corps/2021/10/05/marine-who-demanded-accountability-on-social-media-released-from-the-brig/

rangerrebew

I doubt it has anything to do with the Marines' big heart but lots to do with people like Louie Gohmert knocking at the door. :whistle:

Offline Slide Rule

Great.  Now how about releasing the other political prisoners being held by the U.S. gov't?  I.e., the Jan. 6 protestors.

Guess the magic words and be released.
Presto Chango.

"I don't want or need Donald Trumps help."

It happened in less than a week. Wonder if the
$2 millions will be returned?
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Guess the magic words and be released.
Presto Chango.

"I don't want or need Donald Trumps help."

It happened in less than a week. Wonder if the
$2 millions will be returned?
Didn't he say he neither wanted or needed the help? So...........no he won't return it.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Didn't he say he neither wanted or needed the help? So...........no he won't return it.

You know he mouthed the words in order to get released, right?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You know he mouthed the words in order to get released, right?
Truth is I just don't what to think about this guy anymore, and while he was right in what he said about the Afghan screw up he seems a tad flaky on other issues like Trump so meh. is it a good thing he's out? Yes. Do I believe this is the end of it for him? No, there is still a lot the woke liberals in and out of the military can do to him.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Truth is I just don't what to think about this guy anymore, and while he was right in what he said about the Afghan screw up he seems a tad flaky on other issues like Trump so meh. is it a good thing he's out? Yes. Do I believe this is the end of it for him? No, there is still a lot the woke liberals in and out of the military can do to him.

He's still in trouble, and I am sure his attorney told him to distance himself from anything "Trump."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: