Author Topic: Ted Nugent describes beating COVID-19, likens vaccinated people to sheep  (Read 219 times)

Offline mountaineer

Ted Nugent describes beating COVID-19, likens vaccinated people to sheep
 by Sydney Shea, Trending News Editor |
 | October 04, 2021 09:50 AM
Washington Times
It seems like rock star Ted Nugent thinks vaccine mandates have a "stranglehold" on the public.

Nugent , who said he was sharing "truth, logic, and common sense with people who care," responded to a question Friday about vaccine policies, referring to COVID-19 as a "weaponized virus." He contracted the coronavirus earlier in 2021.

"I did what the government told me not to do, which is what I always do," he said. "Because what the government tells you to do is always the wrong thing. I took hydroxychloroquine , ivermectin, steroids, and zinc and continued with my healthy lifestyle, being clean and sober and eating venison, and my wife and I recovered in just a few days." ...
Read more at Washington Examiner

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

Re: Ted Nugent describes beating COVID-19, likens vaccinated people to sheep
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2021, 10:07:53 pm »
Gee, imagine; truth, logic, and common sense.  What a concept!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.