Author Topic: Lin Wood Claims No Planes Hit Twin Towers and Pentagon on 9/11: 'We Got Played'  (Read 994 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lin Wood Claims No Planes Hit Twin Towers and Pentagon on 9/11: 'We Got Played'
By Jason Lemon On 10/02/21 at 10:12 AM EDT

Pro-Trump attorney Lin Wood continues to promote conspiracy theories and misinformation at conservative events around the country, claiming at a Friday rally that no planes hit the Twin Towers or the Pentagon on September 11, 2001.

Wood rose to national prominence in late 2020 as he worked with attorney Sidney Powell and other Trump allies to file baseless election challenge lawsuits alleging that the presidential election was "rigged" or "stolen" from former President Donald Trump. The lawyer has continued to spread misinformation about the election, as well as promote other bizarre conspiracy theories within conservative circles in recent months.

"Let's talk about CGI—computer graphics generated images. You know what CGI is? You know what deep fake videos are? I know you know what Photoshopping is," Wood told a crowd in Glynn County, Georgia on Friday. The conspiracy theorist went on to suggest that the infamous videos and photos of the 9/11 attacks were just CGI or deep fakes.

more
https://www.newsweek.com/lin-wood-claims-no-planes-hit-twin-towers-pentagon-9-11-we-got-played-1634989?amp=1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline andy58-in-nh

Thousands - even millions - of people would have to have been on this conspiracy for it to work, including government, the news media and tens of thousands of people who had debris raining down on them after witnessing the plans strike the buildings with their own eyes.

This is so incredibly, impossibly stupid that only a truly insane person would buy it.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Absalom

Hmm........ reflect on Trump's legal team of Curly Giuliani, Larry Sid Powell & Moe Lin.
Add Scaramouch and he has a Hall of Fame infield!!!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 06:34:17 pm by Absalom »

Offline Hoodat

"There were no plane fragments found at any of the sites—New York, Pennsylvania, the Pentagon."

Explosive missiles do not leave huge orange-colored fuel-rich low-oxidant plumes.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So how is this whack job influencing Trump policy and postions?  Nada....  Trump was in NYC that day.  Why won't Newsweak ask him if he thought 9-11 was a conspiracy?  This worhtless rag is digging anywhere they can to dig up anything on Trump, even by vague association.

The fact they are digging this far off target, just shows how desperate they are, and that they are running out of hit pieces that wil have any impact.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

Hmm........ reflect on Trump's legal team of Curly Giuliani, Larry (Sidney) Powell & Moe Lin.

Lin Wood is not a member of Trump's legal team.  Nice try though.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Hmm........ reflect on Trump's legal team of Curly Giuliani, Larry (Sidney) Powell & Moe Lin.
Add Scaramouch and he has a Hall of Fame infield!!!

Can't avoid smearing Trump, eh?  Are you a Newsweak fanbois?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Absalom

Lin Wood is not a member of Trump's legal team.  Nice try though.
----------------------------
Lin Wood was Trump's 2020 Campaign Attorney, a MAGA Leader and forceful Trump loyalist!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Lin Wood was Trump's 2020 Campaign Attorney, a MAGA Leader and forceful Trump loyalist!

"Was" != "Is"

Everything is a potential Trump smear to you.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

Can't avoid smearing Trump, eh?  Are you a Newsweak fanbois?
---------------------------------
Repeating, Character is Destiny.
Those of Character embrace kindred Spirits.
Those of low Character embrace Sycophants.
Smearing nobody.
Lin Wood was a Trump 2020 campaign Attorney, is a MAGA leader and Trump loyalist.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

---------------------------------
Repeating, Character is Destiny.
Those of Character embrace kindred Spirits.
Those of low Character embrace Sycophants.
Smearing nobody.
Lin Wood was a Trump 2020 campaign Attorney, is a MAGA leader and Trump loyalist.

Lin Wood was not a Trump attorney.

Stop lying.

Offline Absalom

"Was" != "Is"
Everything is a potential Trump smear to you.
--------------------------
So if the verb is past tense (was); Trump has character
yet if the verb is present tense(is) he does not???
The logic is impressive!

Offline Hoodat

Trump's 2020 Campaign Attorneys

• Justin R. Clark

• Marc A. Scaringi

• Jesse R. Binnall

• Sidney Powell

• William S. Consovoy

• Pam Bondi

• Rudy Giuliani

• Jay Sekulow

Perhaps it is time to question the moral efficacy of telling lies in order to justify your Trump hate.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
--------------------------
So if the verb is past tense (was); Trump has character
yet if the verb is present tense(is) he does not???
The logic is impressive!

I don't GAF what you think of grammar, you blew it and are trying to backtrack your sloppy use of it.  I also don't care about your opinion about the character of a politician.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Hoodat

you blew it and are trying to backtrack your sloppy use of it.

Backtracked?  Far from it.  He doubled-down on the lie.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Backtracked?  Far from it.  He doubled-down on the lie.

Those two things tend to look the same when it's doubling down.   :shrug:

"What difference, at this point, does it make??"  (A crisp example of doubling down on stupid.)  And "grammar Nazis" bug me because they are often incorrect. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
When posters resort to correcting speeling and gramer, they have lost the argument. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
When posters resort to correcting speeling and gramer, they have lost the argument.

I sort of did that here....because the wrong tense completely distorted the argument.  :tongue2:
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

Lin Wood was not a Trump attorney.
Stop lying.
From the encyclopedia record;
"In association w/Sidney Powell, Lin Wood litigated while
representing Trump, in many failed lawsuits, for the purpose
of preventing certification of legally cast ballots in the 2020 election."
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 07:37:27 pm by Absalom »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
From the encyclopedia record;
"In association w/Sidney Powell, Lin Wood litigated while
representing Trump, in many failed lawsuits, for the purpose
of preventing certification of legally cast ballots in the 2020 election."
Er...... Trump's Carny will be departing this year.

Sounds like WikiSloppyness.  They worked "on his behalf," but had no contractual relationship with either Trump or his campaign.  Any lawyer could "represent" without ever meeting any of the actual clients.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 07:25:47 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Absalom

Errors which I commit, when noted, I retract
and apologize for, as I do not lie knowingly.
More importantly, I emphatically reject the delusion
of Trump as savior since his character has been barking
loud and clear since birth which his Mother noted very long ago.
As an opinion forum all are entitled, so you're welcome to Trump.

« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 06:31:25 pm by Absalom »

Offline Absalom

Sounds like WikiSloppyness.  They worked "on his behalf," but had no contractual relationship with either Trump or his campaign.  Any lawyer could "represent" without ever meeting any of the actual clients.
-------------------------
Hmm......so facts you reject are "sloppy" while facts you embrace are "accurate"?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 06:36:37 pm by Absalom »

Offline Hoodat

Again.

• Justin R. Clark

• Marc A. Scaringi

• Jesse R. Binnall

• Sidney Powell

• William S. Consovoy

• Pam Bondi

• Rudy Giuliani

• Jay Sekulow

Offline libertybele

Again.

• Justin R. Clark

• Marc A. Scaringi

• Jesse R. Binnall

• Sidney Powell

• William S. Consovoy

• Pam Bondi

• Rudy Giuliani

• Jay Sekulow

The only 2 that I know anything about are Giuliani, who is a loser and Bondi.  I haven't heard much about Bondi's involvement in defending Trump as far as the election.  I believe she had ties with Trump prior to her becoming FL's AG.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The only 2 that I know anything about are Giuliani, who is a loser and Bondi.  I haven't heard much about Bondi's involvement in defending Trump as far as the election.  I believe she had ties with Trump prior to her becoming FL's AG.

Anybody who can squander a legacy this badly in 20 years from this......

to this?:

Pretty mind blowing....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.