Author Topic: CDC Director Rochelle Walensky Admitted COVID-19 Vaccines Cannot ‘Prevent Transmission’  (Read 449 times)

Offline Hoodat

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky Admitted COVID-19 Vaccines Cannot ‘Prevent Transmission’

TOM PAPPERT   |   October 2, 2021

Rochelle Walensky, the Director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, appeared on CNN in August and admitted that COVID-19 vaccines cannot prevent the transmission of COVID-19, citing the delta variant.
Walensky said that the controversial vaccines are working “exceptionally well” at keeping people from experiencing severe illness and death after they contract COVID-19, but admits, “what they can’t do anymore is prevent transmission.” She then urged the vaccinated to go back to wear masks.

Specifically, those who are vaccinated should “continue to wear a mask” indoors if they are in the presence of people who are unable to be vaccinated or are immunosuppressed or “a little bit, uh, frail” or have a high risk comorbidity like obesity.

https://nationalfile.com/cdc-director-rochelle-walensky-admitted-covid-19-vaccines-cannot-prevent-transmission/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
IOW, you still get "sick", only you don't feel it so much.

But you can share that with everyone.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

IOW, you still get "sick", only you don't feel it so much.

But you can share that with everyone.

A jabbed person can share it with everyone else without getting sick at all.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

A jabbed person can share it with everyone else without getting sick at all.
Aren't these the same people who were having conniptions about "symptomless cases" a few months back?

Now they are one. :shrug:

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
CDC Director Rochelle Walensky Admitted COVID-19 Vaccines Cannot ‘Prevent Transmission’

And neglected to say that they CAN kill you!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Online mountaineer

Less than one percent of all deaths from kids under 18 have been kids dying with covid since last year. Your kids aren’t in any statistical danger at all from covid.
https: //twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1446466482859352068

So why are CDC, et al., pushing a vax and, of course, boosters, for children?

Offline Hoodat

[So why are CDC, et al., pushing a vax and, of course, boosters, for children?

Longer lifetime need for lucrative booster shots?  Easier sterilization?  Who knows?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Smokin Joe

Less than one percent of all deaths from kids under 18 have been kids dying with covid since last year. Your kids aren’t in any statistical danger at all from covid.
https: //twitter.com/ClayTravis/status/1446466482859352068

So why are CDC, et al., pushing a vax and, of course, boosters, for children?
Not sure about other states, but according to the NDDOH, the figures are as follows:

Age     Deaths
0-5         0
6-11       0
12-14     0
15-19     1
20-29     4
30-39    10

I see they combined age groups so people would see a number other than maybe 0 or 1 (their age group ends at 17, so either could be correct for ages 0-17).

Now, I noticed they grouped 0-29, but in the math I learned back when, 0+0+0+1+4=5  NOT 9 like the table says.

Are they even inflating these numbers?  :nono:
Talk about scratching for justification where there is none. **nononono*

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

An elderly couple in my church - vaccinated and "boostered" - have come down with the covid.  **nononono*

Offline Kamaji

An elderly couple in my church - vaccinated and "boostered" - have come down with the covid.  **nononono*

And how are they doing?

Online mountaineer

It's early. She was diagnosed on Thursday. He's had a temp of at least 100 for a few days, feeling rundown, sniffles. I didn't hear anything about her condition.

Offline Kamaji

It's early. She was diagnosed on Thursday. He's had a temp of at least 100 for a few days, feeling rundown, sniffles. I didn't hear anything about her condition.

I hope it gets no worse than that.  How old are they?  80s or 90s?

Online mountaineer

I hope it gets no worse than that.  How old are they?  80s or 90s?
80s, I suspect.

Online mountaineer

Another vaccine success story!
Orlando Ferreira: Healthy 41-Year-Old Man Dies 9 Days After His Second Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine, Sister Speaks Out
 October 11th, 2021

UNITED STATES – A healthy 41-year-old man died 9 days after receiving his second Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine. Orlando Ferreira had his first dose on May 6th and his second 20 days later on May 26th. He suffered kidney failure, blood clots, and heart attacks shortly after. He died on June 4th. His death certificate says ‘multi-organ failure’ because the doctors dismissed vaccine causation.

“His job was requesting him to get the vaccine because if he came back he would have to quarantaine for 14 days and they couldn’t guarantee his position,” his sister Elisa said. “He was a very responsible young man. He was responsible with his work, he was responsible with his children, he was responsible with his family. So he made that decision (to get the vaccines) based on what the government was telling. That this was safe. That he was gonna be part of the solution. So that we can move forward, right? ...
Source is a site I hadn't heard of called Covid World: "a non-partisan, non-profit, independent organisation. We believe the mainstream media is not paying enough attention to adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines. Our mission is to give a voice to the victims and survivors of these adverse reactions. We are providing our readers with verified stories of vaccine-related injuries and deaths."

Online Smokin Joe

Another vaccine success story!Source is a site I hadn't heard of called Covid World: "a non-partisan, non-profit, independent organisation. We believe the mainstream media is not paying enough attention to adverse reactions to COVID-19 vaccines. Our mission is to give a voice to the victims and survivors of these adverse reactions. We are providing our readers with verified stories of vaccine-related injuries and deaths."
https://www.stopworldcontrol.com/report The Vaccine Death Report.

I have only had time to skim parts of this, but thromboembolytic events appear to be fairly common with the vaccine. My dad has had both shots, and not long after experienced several "mini strokes". He had no history of thromboembolytic events since a heart attack nearly 30 years ago, because he's been on blood thinners since.

From the Medical journals: Covid-19 vaccine- induced thrombosis and thrombocytopenia-a
commentary on an important and practical clinical dilemma

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8130591/
An Update on COVID-19 Vaccine Induced Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia Syndrome and Some Management Recommendations
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8400504/pdf/molecules-26-05004.pdf
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 11:16:29 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Listening to the interview, the takeaway point is VACCINATED ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN UNVACCINATED because they are Typhoid Mary carriers. They carry and spread the virus without anyone around them or even they themselves knowing they have it.

Unvaccinated people usually have some symptoms no matter how mild, to let them know something is wrong. Vaccinated people can spread it to everyone around them and never even know it.

I would much rather work with unvaccinated people with symptoms so they can go home and get help, than vaccinated stealth carriers who can infect the entire workplace and never know it.

And a stupid mask is not going to prevent anything, sending or receiving.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2021, 12:47:28 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

Listening to the interview, the takeaway point is VACCINATED ARE MORE DANGEROUS THAN UNVACCINATED because they are Typhoid Mary carriers. They carry and spread the virus with anyone around them or even they themselves knowing they have it.

Unvaccinated people usually have some symptoms no matter how mild, to let them know something is wrong. Vaccinated people can spread it to everyone around them and never even know it.

I would much rather work with unvaccinated people with symptoms so they can go home and get help, than vaccinated stealth carriers who can infect the entire workplace and never know it.

And a stupid mask is not going to prevent anything, sending or receiving.
Because the vaccinated can carry a viral load equivalent to someone who is unvaccinated and really sick, the vaccinated are acting as mobile bioreactors to brew up the next variant as the virus mutates.

Natural immunity would defeat the virus, and move on, and while variants may mean reinfection, natural immunity is more broadly based and likely to provide resistance to the variants as well.

C S Lewis