Author Topic: Another Airline Prepping To Fire HUNDREDS Of People For Not Getting Vaccinated!  (Read 164 times)

rangerrebew

Another Airline Prepping To Fire HUNDREDS Of People For Not Getting Vaccinated!
joe
October 1, 2021

Biden’s vaccine mandates now greatly affect the working Americans, and every company is required to follow Biden’s tyrannical forced COVID vaccination policy.

Employees who won’t get a COVID vaccine jab will be FIRED.

In fact, United Airlines said on Tuesday nearly 600 U.S.-based employees faced termination after failing to comply with the carrier’s vaccination policy.

600 hundred working Americans will be fired… Yes, you read it right. Thank you, Biden!

In early August, the company became the first U.S. carrier to require Covid-19 vaccinations for all domestic employees, requiring proof of vaccination by Monday.

https://patriotnationpress.com/another-airline-prepping-to-fire-hundreds-of-people-for-not-getting-vaccinated/

Offline cato potatoe

American isn't much better than United, in terms of customer service.  Look for that to continue. 

Offline mountaineer

They've been treating their passengers at intolerably as they treat their employees, yelling at them for daring to drop the mask down for even an instant to take a sip of water, forcing 2-year-olds to wear masks and then booting off the plane when the child won't comply peacefully. It makes no sense. They're acting like they don't want people to purchase tickets. I guess then they will demand more government bailouts when their revenues hit zero.

Vaccine passports, mask mandates, etc., are why I'll never fly again (much as I'd love to visit Europe again).
Charles Love
@CDouglasLove3
On a flight, the FA wakes me up and says my mask isn't covering my nose. It was but she says, "Not the tip! Would you like me to have law enforcement waiting for you when we land?" This is the problem with giving immoral people power. It's not the rule, it's how you enforce it.
4:01 PM · Sep 30, 2021·

Charles Love
@CDouglasLove3
An interesting take: The FA went to calling the cops really quickly. If I had stolen someone's laptop, people would be saying, "You can't call the police for a non-violent offense," mostly because I'm black. Am I wrong?
"RaceCrazy:
9:34 AM · Oct 1, 2021
Good point. Can you imagine this flight attendant threatening to call the cops on a black man for anything other than a face mask violation?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org