Author Topic: BIDEN NOMINATES LITERAL COMMUNIST TO BE IN CHARGE OF BANKS AND CURRENCY  (Read 367 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
BIDEN NOMINATES LITERAL COMMUNIST TO BE IN CHARGE OF BANKS AND CURRENCY

McDonald’s would never name Ingrid Newkirk, the head of PETA, as CEO because as a vegan nutjob, she’d destroy the company. Joe Biden however doesn’t have that same kind of business savvy because he just nominated an actual communist to be in charge of our banks and currency, AKA capitalism. At least all pretense of him not trying to annihilate this country are gone.

Biden has nominated Saule Omarova to be the Treasury Department’s comptroller of the currency. This wouldn’t mean anything if you had no idea who she is and what the position does.

According to the Treasury Department, this is what the Office of the Comptroller of Currency does:

The OCC, an independent branch of the U.S. Department of the Treasury, charters, regulates, and supervises all national banks and federal savings associations as well as federal branches and agencies of foreign banks.

And this is who Saule Omarova is:

She was born in the Soviet Union and graduated from Moscow State University in 1989 on the Lenin Personal Academic Scholarship. After communism collapsed, she came to the United States in hopes of reviving it here by becoming a professor at Cornell School of Law.

As The NY Post reports, she’s still a commie through and through:

President Biden’s controversial pick to be the Treasury Department’s comptroller of the currency is a USSR-born and educated professor who has praised the former Soviet Union’s lack of a gender pay gap while recently advocating for ending banking “as we know it” by moving Americans’ finances from private banks to the Federal Reserve.

In an early 2021 paper titled “The People’s Ledger,” Omarova argued for making private banks “non-depository lenders,” changing banking “as we know it.”

“Banks, in other words, will not be ‘special’ any more,” she wrote, advocating for separating their lending function from their monetary function.

Excerpt: Much more at above link.

Other sources:

https://www.westernjournal.com/red-alert-bidens-ussr-loving-pick-currency-comptroller-planning-total-destruction-economy/

https://www.wsj.com/articles/comptroller-of-the-economy-saule-omarova-joe-biden-nominee-11632937029

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-09-22/biden-to-tap-crypto-big-bank-critic-to-run-wall-street-watchdog

https://www.reuters.com/lifestyle/wealth/biden-tap-big-bank-critic-omarova-head-occ-bloomberg-news-2021-09-22/

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Re: BIDEN NOMINATES LITERAL COMMUNIST TO BE IN CHARGE OF BANKS AND CURRENCY
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2021, 11:58:21 pm »
Things just keep going from bad to worse to just downright difficult to cope with. No good news on the horizon and knowing that our Republic is crumbling is very difficult to accept.

I keep trying to tell myself, that things will be ok; being the realist that I am, I know better.  I saw the writing on the wall long ago, but never imagined how bad things were going to get.  Things are getting real very quickly.  **nononono*
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 01:00:15 am »

I keep trying to tell myself, that things will be ok; being the realist that I am, I know better.  I saw the writing on the wall long ago, but never imagined how bad things were going to get.  Things are getting real very quickly.  **nononono*

Things are getting bad. And because it's happening so quickly is the silver lining.

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2021, 02:43:44 pm »
Biden Nominee Hopes to 'End Banking as We Know It'

Reagan McCarthy
|
Posted: Oct 02, 2021 9:00 AM

Another one of President Joe Biden’s cabinet nominees is being exposed as radical. Saule Omarova, Biden’s choice to lead the Office of the Controller of the Currency (OCC), is a progressive pick who seeks to ramp up the federal government’s control of banks.

Omarova recently argued for a Federal Reserve takeover of consumer bank depositing, which would change banking “as we know it,” via The Wall Street Journal:

In a recent paper “The People’s Ledger,” she proposed that the Federal Reserve take over consumer bank deposits, “effectively ‘end banking,’ as we know it,” and become “the ultimate public platform for generating, modulating, and allocating financial resources in a modern economy.” She’d also like the U.S. to create a central bank digital currency—as Venezuela and China are doing—to “redesign our financial system & turn Fed’s balance sheet into a true ‘People’s Ledger,’” she tweeted this summer. What could possibly go wrong? (WSJ)

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2021/10/02/biden-crazy-bank-nom-n2596827
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2021, 03:09:31 pm »
Biden and his lackeys are destroying this country right now with zeal and purpose.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2021, 11:20:12 pm »
catfish leaps forth with:
"Biden and his lackeys are destroying this country right now with zeal and purpose"

Have no fear, comrades.
We will all grow used to "the new order" soon enough.

The progress The Party is making can only be stopped "with gunsmoke", and we remain confident that the traditional-minded comrades of the country lack the will to use it against us, for they're too comfortable with their lives now to put such comfort into jeopardy.

"Lives, fortunes, and sacred honor" don't mean what they once did.

Forward...!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2021, 12:14:31 am »
Biden and his lackeys are destroying this country right now with zeal and purpose.
It's what you get when you put a guy as easily pushed around as Joe Biden is into a position of actual leadership. The shadow regency slips in and starts pulling strings.

I can only imagine that this would be pretty much the same thing that would've happened if Paul Ryan ever became President.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024