Author Topic: UK Suffers Freezing Lows and Rare September Snows, Severe Early-Season Snowstorm Strikes Iceland, +  (Read 94 times)

rangerrebew

UK Suffers Freezing Lows and Rare September Snows, Severe Early-Season Snowstorm Strikes Iceland, + “Unseasonal Snow” Kills two Trekkers in Northern India
September 30, 2021 Cap Allon   

Northern Hemisphere snow cover is building early this season, just as a bout of historically low solar activity predicts…

UK Suffers Freezing Lows and Rare September Snows

After a relatively mild month, September in the UK is being capped-off with freezing lows and rare snows — another example of the ‘swings between extremes‘ expected during times of reduced solar output.

The mercury across the home nations has tumbled well-below the seasonal average this week.

On Wednesday, temperatures in Kilbrace, Scotland plunged to -0.7C (30.7F) and delivered the first frost of the season.

https://electroverse.net/uk-suffers-freezing-lows-and-rare-sept-snows-severe-early-season-snowstorm-strikes-iceland-unseasonal-snow-kills-two-trekkers-in-india/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Is this welcome news for the Arctic ice pack and polar bears?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.