Author Topic: White House Deploys Susan Rice for Negotiations as Joe Biden’s Agenda Stalls in Congress  (Read 388 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Deploys Susan Rice for Negotiations as Joe Biden’s Agenda Stalls in Congress

Charlie Spiering 1 Oct 2021

The White House deployed Susan Rice to Capitol Hill late Thursday evening to help push President Joe Biden’s agenda through Congress.

Rice, who previously served former President Barack Obama as a national security advisor, now works for Biden as the director of the White House domestic policy council.

Rice joined Counselor to the President Steve Ricchetti, White House Legislative Affairs Director Louisa Terrell, and National Economic Council Director Brian Deese for meetings with Sen. Krysten Sinema (D-AZ) and Sen. Joe Manchin (D-WV) as Biden tries to push $5 trillion in proposed domestic spending through Congress.

On Thursday, Manchin voiced his opposition to a domestic entitlement bill that costs over $1.5 trillion, angering progressives who want to see dramatic tax hikes to help pay for $3.5 trillion in spending for free universal pre-K, two years of free college, subsidized child and elder care, paid family leave, and more food stamp benefits.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/01/white-house-deploys-susan-rice-for-negotiations-as-joe-bidens-agenda-stalls-in-congress/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
works for Biden as the director of the White House domestic policy council.

A phony baloney job...she is running the WH and acting President...imho
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

She's been running things all along. Yesterday, perhaps, was the first time she made a public appearance in her role.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
A phony baloney job...she is running the WH and acting President...imho

Agreed.

These are the meetings where Rice tells these "mavericks" play nice, or you will regret it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That Iranian must be hiding in the wood pile somewhere.  Rice isn't that smart.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

That Iranian must be hiding in the wood pile somewhere.  Rice isn't that smart.

What, me worry?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

This is a terrible idea.  Susan Rice, The Benghazi Liar, is not trustworthy.  Why would anyone think progressive Dems would trust a Clinton Dem Establishment stooge?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is a terrible idea.  Susan Rice, The Benghazi Liar, is not trustworthy.  Why would anyone think progressive Dems would trust a Clinton Dem Establishment stooge?

I agree with the first half of your statement.  But you do realize that Manchin and Sinema are not in the ultra progressive wing.  A perceived "moderate" Clinton era arm twisting might work on them.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

I agree with the first half of your statement.  But you do realize that Manchin and Sinema are not in the ultra progressive wing.  A perceived "moderate" Clinton era arm twisting might work on them.
From what I heard about Rice 'arm twisting' will consist of her raining the most profane verbal abuse down upon them.

I agree about Rice being at least one of the powers behind the throne BTW. And I'm glad she's creeping out into the limelight - she needs credit for what she's accomplished.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 01:59:37 pm by skeeter »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
From what I heard about Rice 'arm twisting' will consist of her raining the most profane verbal abuse down upon them.

Heard that too.  Wouldn't be a hoot if one of them changed parties, and sank the dim majority.  Not that we need another RINO but......

Offline Killer Clouds

I think it would be funny it they just told Rice EFF OFF! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A shift in tactics.  Cajoling has failed, so now it's time for threats and long knives.  Are questionable suicides far behind?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

A shift in tactics.  Cajoling has failed, so now it's time for threats and long knives.  Are questionable suicides far behind?
Manchin has enough skeletons. It wouldn't take much arm-twisting on the part of Rice/Jarrett/Obama/whoever - just the hint that all will be revealed.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
I have read 4 MSM articles today that have had the balls to call the infrastucture bill bipartisan.  Do these f'ers even know what that word means?

Offline Killer Clouds

I have read 4 MSM articles today that have had the balls to call the infrastucture bill bipartisan.  Do these f'ers even know what that word means?
Just like all DCP made up terms it means what they say it means but not what the definition is.

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
She's been running things all along. Yesterday, perhaps, was the first time she made a public appearance in her role.

The fact that they are making her crawl out of the weeds is a sign of desperation.  In the end, it's just an argument between Democrats as to whether the country should financially collapse within a few years versus a few more years.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 05:05:54 pm by massadvj »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is she related to Condoleza Rice?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Methinks Rice is ValJar's wingman.

The fact that they are making her crawl out of the weeds is a sign of desperation.  In the end, it's just an argument between Democrats as to whether the country should financially collapse within a few years versus a few more years.

Yup.  Kabuki Theater at its finest.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yup.  Kabuki Theater at its finest.

@Right_in_Virginia

Yup,but I am more inclined to say "Kubaki Theater at it's most vile" instead of "finest".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

@Right_in_Virginia

Yup,but I am more inclined to say "Kubaki Theater at it's most vile" instead of "finest".

This works, too @sneakypete  888high58888