Author Topic: Meeting involving South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, her daughter, and state labor and regulation employ  (Read 158 times)

Online libertybele

I'm beginning to sense that the leftists are out to bring Noem down; first the accusations with Lewandowski and now this.  It will continue until they feel her gubernatorial seat is in shambles.  Obviously she is a threat; female, white, conservative.

Meeting involving South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, her daughter, and state labor and regulation employees to be reviewed by state authorities

A July 2020 meeting between Republican South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem, her daughter and state labor and regulation employees will be reviewed by state authorities following a report that the meeting was called at the same time Noem's daughter was seeking a state certification as a real estate appraiser.
CNN is unable to verify what happened in the meeting, and Noem's office has denied any wrongdoing. But according to The Associated Press, Noem's daughter, Kassidy Peters, was facing the denial of her certification when the meeting took place. Peters was subsequently approved for it several months later.
Applicants for a residential appraiser certification "must show they can perform appraisals to national standards, putting to use 200 hours of classroom education and months of experience," the AP reports. By November 2020, Peters completed additional licensing requirements and became certified, Dawn Dovre, the director of public affairs at the Department of Labor and Regulation, said in an email to CNN.

On Wednesday, Noem tweeted that she "never asked for special treatment for Kassidy. Others went through the same process that Kassidy did."

"Here are the facts: I have heard for years how difficult it is to become an appraiser in South Dakota, making it harder for South Dakotans to purchase a home," she continued. "I have been working for years to fix that process, and I signed legislation to that effect this past session............

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/30/politics/kristi-noem-south-dakota-investigation/index.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

It's to be expected @libertybele ---- she's up for reelection in 2022.  Every mistake, and this ia one, IMO, will be splashed all over the state.

Online libertybele

It's to be expected @libertybele ---- she's up for reelection in 2022.  Every mistake, and this ia one, IMO, will be splashed all over the state.

Interesting that they opt to go after her more so than DeSantis. Maybe they feel she's an easier target @Right_in_Virginia ?
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 09:35:38 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Interesting that they opt to go after her more so than DeSantis. Maybe they feel she's an easier target @Right_in_Virginia ?

Everyone goes after DeSantis from the president on down ..... but DeSantis packs a good counterpunch.

Let's see what Noem's got.

Offline EdinVA

DeSantis goes for the jugular, Noem is not quite as mean, at least that is my take..

Online libertybele

DeSantis goes for the jugular, Noem is not quite as mean, at least that is my take..

@EdinVA it's not a matter of being mean, but rather standing up for states' rights.

Online Right_in_Virginia

It's really not a question of being mean .... it's a question of being right.