Author Topic: The Best Fall 2021 Beers To Pick Up For Your Oktoberfest  (Read 85 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Best Fall 2021 Beers To Pick Up For Your Oktoberfest
« on: September 30, 2021, 02:44:27 pm »
 The Best Fall 2021 Beers To Pick Up For Your Oktoberfest

Since you and I can’t head to Bavaria for the world’s greatest party, here’s how you can celebrate beer’s most famous festival wherever you are.

By Brad Jackson
September 30, 2021

Several years ago I brought you a weekly column about God’s greatest gift: beer. Now, in the wake of a miserable 2020, and a mostly miserable 2021, I’m back like Lazarus of Bethany to remind you of all the amazing beers you can get at your local grocer, brewery, or restaurant. For the first return review, it’s time to talk about the festival dedicated to beer: Oktoberfest!

Because COVID has ruined everything — or, more accurately, because COVID has empowered bureaucrats the world over to ruin everything — no one in Munich (or most anywhere else) is celebrating Oktoberfest, the world’s annual beer holiday, this year. That’s the second year in a row that it has been canceled, if you’re keeping track.

Over the more than 200 years the festival has run, it generally takes a world war to cancel it, with a few exceptions. Since you and I can’t head to Bavaria for the world’s greatest party, here’s how you can celebrate beer’s most famous festival wherever you are.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/09/30/the-best-fall-2021-beers-to-pick-up-for-your-oktoberfest/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34