Author Topic: Gator Trap!  (Read 370 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 07:05:42 pm by Wingnut »
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Gator Trap!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2021, 07:22:28 pm »
Florida Man for the win!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2021, 07:23:41 pm »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2021, 07:30:09 pm »
Finally one that didn't start with "Here, Hold my beer and watch this"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2021, 08:06:59 pm »
Blue lid ...... the recycling dumpster?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2021, 08:13:43 pm »
Blue lid ...... the recycling dumpster?

The real trash can was probably full, while it looks like he's never put anything into the blue bin. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2021, 09:11:19 pm »
I wonder if we could get to do some work in DC :pondering:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2021, 12:09:26 am »
Nope, I for one would not grab a garbage can.  We have a croc (yes a croc not a gator) that measures about 4 ft. in our canal.  So far he hasn't' come up onto the vacant lot next to us and swims down the canal and then into the lake and back. We have a 6 ft. vinyl fence on both sides of the yard and a chain link across the back. I've read that gators can climb fences; there's no way I'd be chasing after him with a garbage can.  That's just crazy!

:rolling:  :rolling:  :silly:

Concerned about an alligator? Don’t grab a garbage can, call our hotline at 866-FWC-GATOR (866-392-4286) & we can dispatch a REAL alligator trapper. http://ow.ly/2vIJ50GiZu6 #WorkWithUsHere
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 12:13:50 am by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2021, 12:17:53 am »
What Florida Man needed to help him was a little "Crocodile Rock".   :silly:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrpI7WbJcO8
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.