Author Topic: Arizona State Rep. Mark Finchem Calls for the 2020 Election Results to be Decertified Based on the P  (Read 5202 times)

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Lighten up.  An Admin agrees the article you linked should be posted...we are not an echo chamber.

Does this board have an ignore function ?

Online Hoodat

It's an example of what is all over the net.

It is also a position you originally agreed with until you started getting pushback.  Yet here you are again posting someone else saying it, and still not challenging a single premise of it.

For example:

outlets on the right have focused on other sensational and unsupported claims, particularly that tens of thousands of “illegal” ballots were cast

The audit itself proved that tens of thousands of illegal ballots were wrongly included in the election total, a crucial point that you have not once acknowledged.  To the contrary, you have denied that fact, arguing that the inclusion of illegal ballots did not de-legitimize the results.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
It is also a position you originally agreed with until you started getting pushback.  Yet here you are again posting someone else saying it, and still not challenging a single premise of it.

For example:

The audit itself proved that tens of thousands of illegal ballots were wrongly included in the election total, a crucial point that you have not once acknowledged.  To the contrary, you have denied that fact, arguing that the inclusion of illegal ballots did not de-legitimize the results.

Quote me where I said I agreed with that.

I posted that as an example of what is out on the net. 

So stop your lying.

And, I am not interested in challenging any of it since I don't engage fanatics like you in conversations that I consider to be worthless.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 04:47:12 pm by HikerGuy83 »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Does this board have an ignore function ?

Yes, in your Profile there's an Iggy List.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Yes, in your Profile there's an Iggy List.

Thank you.

Headed there now.

Online Hoodat

Lighten up.  An Admin agrees the article you linked should be posted...we are not an echo chamber.

Did anyone here suggest that it shouldn't?  Didn't think so.  I have no problem with posting the article.  But I will certainly call out any poster for expressing agreement with its contents, just as this poster has done.

I have never been one who backed censoring any content or banning any poster, nor have I ever used the 'ignore' feature.  I relish the opportunity to challenge contrary ideas based on merit and truth, and will always reject the lazy approach of simply making things go away that I don't like.  Personally, I have a hard time reconciling statements about Biden legitimately winning Arizona fair and square with the mountains of contrary evidence revealed from the audit.  But that just me.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Lets turn down the heat.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

Lets turn down the heat.....

Consider it on ice.

But in the future, any time some left-wing trash article appears on this board (regardless of who posted it), I reserve the right to categorize that article as something a Democrat would post.  Capisce?

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Consider it on ice.

But in the future, any time some left-wing trash article appears on this board (regardless of who posted it), I reserve the right to categorize that article as something a Democrat would post.  Capisce?

That's fair!  I only ask that we criticize the article (as it deserves it), but let's not attack the Briefer who posts it....
I will NOT comply.

Online Hoodat

That's fair!  I only ask that we criticize the article (as it deserves it)

Which I did.  I said it looks like something a Democrat troll would post.  And for that, I was called a moron.

Looks just like something a Democrat troll would post.

Does being a moron come to you naturally ?

Or do you practice at it.

If you find my posts disruptive or detrimental to this forum, just say the word, and I will venture elsewhere.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Which I did.  I said it looks like something a Democrat troll would post.  And for that, I was called a moron.

If you find my posts disruptive or detrimental to this forum, just say the word, and I will venture elsewhere.

Don't you dare!  It's just lil ol me, trying to prevent forest fires....and what I wrote above applies to all, not just one side.
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

We've lost too many already. Don't do it.

Offline skeeter

what I do not understand is why the heat seems to be higher now than it was before we had all this evidence of electoral shenanigans. We all should be seeing more eye to eye now than we were in November of 2020.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

I've been on more than a few boards where the fantatics drive off everyone who does not pass their purity test.

You see it in the party too.

I've had no problem telling them what I think on boards and to their faces.

They don't get to tell me what I think and they certainly don't get to tell me how I should think.

You might want to consider that when you beg them to stay.

I used the ignore function, but (unlike other boards) I still have to endure reading their divel when they are quoted.

Offline DB

I've been on more than a few boards where the fantatics drive off everyone who does not pass their purity test.

You see it in the party too.

I've had no problem telling them what I think on boards and to their faces.

They don't get to tell me what I think and they certainly don't get to tell me how I should think.

You might want to consider that when you beg them to stay.

I used the ignore function, but (unlike other boards) I still have to endure reading their divel when they are quoted.

Let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
That's fair!  I only ask that we criticize the article (as it deserves it), but let's not attack the Briefer who posts it....

Why not expand your thinking ?

Stop for a moment....who agrees with the article...nobody.  I never have never despite delusional claims to the contrary.

Ask yourself....why was this posted ?

Consider maybe....just maybe.....you know, a slight possibility....that someone does not like the fact that the leaders of my side don't seem to understand that we are seen as not having an organized counter to the garbage the media puts out and is greatly concerned that such comments by someone on the right (such as were quoted in the OP) only work against us as the LWM races to broadcast this to independents who (for better or worse) are substantial voting block and who we need to convince to join our causes.

You might just want to think about that.

It has zero to do with the substance of the argument.  It is all about how it gets painted.

You said it will always be that way.....get over it.

Please recall how Obama was elected a senator.  The media got his opponents divorce proceedings unsealed and wiped him out.  The media buried him.

And then there was Todd Akin.  A guy who really was pretty harmless.  But said something really stupid and got smashed by the media.  He was actually on track to win.  He was a descent guy and had many social conservative views. 

And his statements got him slaughtered.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Arizona should decertify their election results since it is now clear that their previous certification included illegal votes far in excess of the margin of error.  It won't change the national election, but it would go a long way towards restoring election integrity within its own State.

@Hoodat

Even more importantly,IMNSHO,it might start a trend by giving other states the push they need to do the same thing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

@Hoodat

Even more importantly,IMNSHO,it might start a trend by giving other states the push they need to do the same thing.
Doing the right thing, based upon the best available information, is always a good policy & the consequences of doing the right thing are always ultimately desirable. Used to be common sense.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 08:04:56 pm by skeeter »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Time for Arizona GOP to break out the S'More flavored Schnapps ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT3IhAPMzVQ
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online roamer_1

quoted from the article:
In the end, the Cyber Ninjas couldn’t pull it off. Their long-awaited report, released late last week, acknowledged that Joe Biden did, in fact, win Maricopa County. Not only that, he won it by a slightly larger margin than previously thought. If the audit was meant to prove the inherent illegitimacy of the 2020 election, it backfired. And for many in the press, it was a moment to spike the football. CNN’s John King wryly observed that it was a “death blow” to Trump’s “fraud fantasy.” Many outlets reported that it “confirmed” Joe Biden’s victory, as if such a thing were in doubt to begin with. Even The Wall Street Journal’s editorial board stepped in to suggest that enough is enough, asking, “When are Republicans going to quit playing this game?”

See, that's just it.... That is not what the report says.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 10:28:32 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline DB

Yep. It is a total twisting of the truth. The claims made are a serious logic fail. And when you are down to arguing basic logic all that is left is a pig and mud.

Online roamer_1

The right (my side) simply does not have the same organized media apparutus that the left has.

And it is hurting us.

What is hurting you is that right facing media have become the same sort of shills as the MSM.

That is the single major mistake that came with pimping Tumpy up.

I certainly do not believe ANY press anymore... Which is why I waited for an actual implement of the state of AZ to be employed. Evidence tallied with evidentiary value in mind. Such a mill grinds slowly, bit to an infinitely fine grain. Give it time.

Online roamer_1

Yep. It is a total twisting of the truth. The claims made are a serious logic fail. And when you are down to arguing basic logic all that is left is a pig and mud.

That's right, but @HikerGuy83 has a point... Articles like these are used by my batsh*t crazy liberal sister to 'prove' how mislead I am - Even though the record here shows plainly that I didn't listen to the gossip rags on the right.

She is bloody well sure the Right, lead by Tumpy, are assembling a tyranny even as we speak.

One must consider how she came to that conclusion... And it is not hard to see. The leftward-facing media bubble and the rightward-facing media bubble keep the two sides at a fevered pitch.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

Are you missing the point ?

Nobody is countering this kind of thing.