Author Topic: Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell announces he just received a COVID booster shot: 'It was an e  (Read 142 times)

Offline libertybele

Wow. Joe and Mitch have had a busy day; maybe they can share some ice cream.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell announces he just received a COVID booster shot: 'It was an easy decision'

Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell announced during a floor speech on Monday that he has received a third dose of the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, immediately following President Biden doing the same thing.

"I'm glad to share that a few minutes ago I received a booster vaccination for COVID-19," McConnell said as he began his speech. "All throughout the pandemic, I've followed the best advice from experts, and especially from my own healthcare providers."

"It was an easy decision to receive a booster," he continued. "I'm a survivor of childhood polio from before vaccines... eradicated that disease here in our country, and around the world now. So I've been a lifelong champion of vaccinations.".........

https://www.businessinsider.com/mitch-mcconnell-covid-19-booster-shot-2021-9
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.