Author Topic: LIVE THREAD: Pentagon leaders to face congressional gauntlet  (Read 3700 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: LIVE THREAD: Pentagon leaders to face congressional gauntlet
« Reply #275 on: September 29, 2021, 06:03:46 pm »
Kristina Wong Flag of United States
@kristina_wong
·
3h
.@RepMikeTurner
 is demanding that Milley turn over to Congress all intelligence he saw that implied China thought the US was going to attack. He is also demanding to know why he didn't go to the WH and instead decided to take matters into his own hands and call his counterpart.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #276 on: September 29, 2021, 06:11:27 pm »
Josh Rogin
@joshrogin
·
22m
General Milley wants Congress to know he is appalled by all the leaks about General Milley in books that came from.... General Milley.

:silly:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #277 on: September 29, 2021, 06:12:02 pm »
"MEIN FÜHRER I CAN VALK!!!"

I thought that too, and you said it!  GMTA!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #278 on: September 29, 2021, 06:15:31 pm »
Warren: ‘We Should Be Proud of President Biden’ for Afghanistan Evacuation, We ‘Left No American-Owned Equipment Behind’

On Tuesday’s broadcast of MSNBC’s “The Last Word,” Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) said that her takeaway on the evacuation of Afghanistan from the Senate’s hearing earlier in the day was that the evacuation “was actually an amazing undertaking” where “our military was able to get about 124,000 people out. They left no American-owned equipment behind.” And “We should be proud of President Biden and proud of our military.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/28/warren-we-should-be-proud-of-president-biden-for-afghanistan-evacuation-we-left-no-american-owned-equipment-behind/

@mystery-ak

She can't possibly be THAT much of a liar,so she MUST be THAT freaking stoopid.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #280 on: September 29, 2021, 11:36:12 pm »
Milley Says Pelosi Attempted to Undermine Nuclear Launch Chain of Command After Capitol Breach

Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley suggested during testimony on Tuewsday before the Senate Armed Services Committee that Speaker Nancy Pelosi attempted to undermine or otherwise interfere with the established chain of command for launching a nuclear strike following the breach of the U.S. Capitol Building on Jan. 6.

During his testimony, Milley, a four-star U.S. Army general, also defended a pair of phone calls with his Chinese military counterpart, explaining they were made in an effort to “cool down” tensions between the two countries as rumors of a forthcoming attack from the U.S. reportedly swirled, though former President Donald Trump has said any notion that he would launch a strike was unfounded.

In January, Pelosi announced that she had talked to Milley about nuclear launch procedures.

“This morning, I spoke to the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley to discuss available precautions for preventing an unstable president from initiating military hostilities or accessing the launch codes and ordering a nuclear strike,” Pelosi, D-Calif., said in a letter to Democratic colleagues. “

more
https://conservativebrief.com/milley-says-52027/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #283 on: September 30, 2021, 10:53:41 pm »

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1443632371799035907

@Right_in_Virginia

That's because the only ones involved in government these days that anyone expects to be Patriots are military members.

Probably half of Congress and the US Senate would be hanged if we all knew the things they had done and it was possible to charge and try them for it.

But,of course,some people are known to be "more equal" than other people. Guess who I am referring to.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #284 on: September 30, 2021, 10:56:04 pm »

https://mobile.twitter.com/RepLizCheney/status/1443294750333980678

@Right_in_Virginia _in_Virginia''

Liz Cheney,with ALL possible undue respect,ESAD.

And PLEASE notify me if you do this in time for me to come and enjoy watching it happen.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #285 on: September 30, 2021, 10:59:34 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

That's because the only ones involved in government these days that anyone expects to be Patriots are military members.

Probably half of Congress and the US Senate would be hanged if we all knew the things they had done and it was possible to charge and try them for it.

But,of course,some people are known to be "more equal" than other people. Guess who I am referring to.

It would be ultimate example of irony and balls if the military hits this kid up with a Hatch Act charge, while Miley has basically used the rule like toilet paper.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #286 on: September 30, 2021, 11:02:48 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia _in_Virginia''

Liz Cheney,with ALL possible undue respect, ESAD.

And PLEASE notify me if you do this in time for me to come and enjoy watching it happen.

I'll notify you .... promise @sneakypete    :laugh:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #287 on: September 30, 2021, 11:03:54 pm »
It would be ultimate example of irony and balls if the military hits this kid /YOUNG MAN  up with a Hatch Act charge, while Miley has basically used the rule like toilet paper.

@catfish1957

I would bet every penny I own that you did NOT intend any disrespect for that young man,but I still felt the need to correct your typo. I am sure you understand.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #289 on: September 30, 2021, 11:52:50 pm »
Cotton: Biden Never Intended to Hold Taliban to Doha Deal They Broke, He Wanted Withdrawal ‘No Matter What’

Ian Hanchett 30 Sep 2021

On Thursday’s “Hugh Hewitt Show,” Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) stated that President Joe Biden never had any intention of holding the Taliban to the Doha agreement and was going to withdraw from Afghanistan no matter what the circumstances were and Afghanistan “is the one case in which President Biden said, well, Donald Trump had a policy and agreement, I can’t do anything about it.”

Host Hugh Hewitt asked, “Do you believe there was any intention, ever, to enforce the conditions of the Doha agreement by President Biden?”

Cotton answered, “No, not all, Hugh. And Gen. Milley also testified in the Senate that, aside — putting aside the question of violence against American troops, the Taliban never fully honored a single other term or condition of that agreement. Joe Biden made it clear, at the very beginning, that he was going to withdraw from Afghanistan no matter what, in total disregard for the lack of consequences and the advice of his senior commanders. And this is the one case in which President Biden said, well, Donald Trump had a policy and agreement, I can’t do anything about it.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/09/30/cotton-biden-never-intended-to-hold-taliban-to-doha-deal-they-broke-he-wanted-withdrawal-no-matter-what/
Support the USO

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #290 on: October 01, 2021, 12:34:56 am »

https://mobile.twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1443632371799035907

BTW, I've seen a pic of him on the stage with Trump. Unless the USMC uniform includes pink button-up open-collared shirts, he was not in uniform.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #291 on: October 01, 2021, 01:00:39 am »
BTW, I've seen a pic of him on the stage with Trump. Unless the USMC uniform includes pink button-up open-collared shirts, he was not in uniform.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #292 on: October 01, 2021, 01:14:50 am »
@mystery-ak

She can't possibly be THAT much of a liar,so she MUST be THAT freaking stoopid.
@sneakypete
No, I bet old Joe, Austin and Milley made a gift of all that hardware and equipment to the Afghan government just before they gave up Bagram so in her mind none of it was American equipment anymore. I know thinking like like low life scum will give you a migraine so I took the hit for you.

Also, yeah she really is that stoopid, I hope I don't get in trouble for disparaging a Native American
« Last Edit: October 01, 2021, 01:16:44 am by GtHawk »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #293 on: October 01, 2021, 01:31:26 am »
@sneakypete
No, I bet old Joe, Austin and Milley made a gift of all that hardware and equipment to the Afghan government ......

@GtHawk

I seriously doubt that. They may have SOLD to to the Muslims,but they damn sure didn't just give it away.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #294 on: October 01, 2021, 02:14:55 am »

Bingo!
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #295 on: October 01, 2021, 03:56:17 am »
@catfish1957

I would bet every penny I own that you did NOT intend any disrespect for that young man,but I still felt the need to correct your typo. I am sure you understand.

Of course not.  i call everyone under 40 "a kid".  No matter what their station in life is.

Our elders did the same.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.