Author Topic: ‘Shaman’ charged with starting California wildfire after allegedly boiling bear urine  (Read 614 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

‘Shaman’ charged with starting California wildfire after allegedly boiling bear urine
NY Post, Sep 27, 2021

A California “shaman” charged with starting a wildfire that is threatening thousands of homes claimed it started by accident — while she was boiling bear urine to drink, according to local reports.

Alexandra Souverneva, 30, faces up to nine years in prison for allegedly sparking the Fawn Fire, which has destroyed 41 homes and 90 smaller structures and is threatening 2,340 others, officials have said. She has pleaded not guilty.

She is now being eyed for possibly starting other fires across the Golden State, according to the Redding Record-Searchlight.

As the fire in Shasta County raged on Wednesday, Souverneva claimed she’d been hiking and trying to get to Canada, according to documents obtained by the outlet.

She told forest officials that she was thirsty and had come across a puddle of what she believed to be bear urine — and tried to make a fire to boil it, according to documents obtained by the outlet.

She found it was “too wet for the fire to start,” so she downed the water that she thought was animal urine and continued on her way, the report said.

Souverneva eventually got trapped in the brush amid the inferno and had to call the fire department to help her, according to the report.

She was asked to empty her pockets and fanny pack — which had CO2 cartridges, a cigarette lighter and an item “containing a green, leafy substance she admitted to smoking that day,” according to Cal Fire officer Matt Alexander.

More:  https://nypost.com/2021/09/27/alexandra-souverneva-charged-with-starting-fawn-fire-in-california/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

On second thought  ...... maybe locking down the whole damn state for five or six years really isn't such a bad idea.   :pondering:

Offline Kamaji

On second thought  ...... maybe locking down the whole damn state for five or six years really isn't such a bad idea.   :pondering:

:silly:

Offline PeteS in CA

*****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****  *****rollingeyes*****

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

How much whacky tobacky does it take to think a hike from Shasta County to Canada is something so trivial as not to be prepared with stuff like ...... water?

How much whacky tobacky does it take to not know that Shasta County has a nice big lake plus a nice big river running through it?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline rustynail

It is people like her who give drinking Bear Urine a bad name.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It is people like her who give drinking Bear Urine a bad name.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

I'd bet good money @roamer_1 taught her that Beer Urine stuff.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Kamaji

@corbe

"Beer" urine?  Really?

:silly:

Online corbe

I've heard it's good for chronic UTI's.  /s
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

I just got it ~BEAR not BEER. @Kamaji

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
   I've heard it's good for chronic UTI's.  /s

And attracting other bears...

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
That is one hard looking 30 y/o.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

That is one hard looking 30 y/o.

Too much Bear urine will do that.

Offline dfwgator

"Urine a lot of trouble now!"

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Why boil the urine, anyway?  A truly bizarre story.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

Why boil the urine, anyway?  A truly bizarre story.

Takes the "Gamey" taste away and leaves the rich musky flavor a girl likes. 

Offline Kamaji

Takes the "Gamey" taste away and leaves the rich musky flavor a girl likes. 

TMI!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

It's funny because it's true!

Ok, but I'm pretty sure I do not want to know how it is that you know that!!!

Offline mountaineer

Did she ask the bear to pee into a cup, or what? How does that work?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online roamer_1

Hey @corbe .... Don't throw stones. The hard part is getting the bear urine. But then, she fumbled making the fire  and left it smoldering... So her hillbilly credz are questionable.

But speaking of smoldering... You see the crazy in her eyes?
She's my kind, sure enough. Thank God she's down there or I would prolly be throwing her bail.  :shrug: :whistle: