Author Topic: Trump Is Leaving His New Jersey Golf Club And Heading Back to Mar-A-Lago  (Read 161 times)

Offline libertybele

Trump Is Leaving His New Jersey Golf Club And Heading Back to Mar-A-Lago

Former President Donald Trump is moving his New Jersey golf club and political headquarters back to his Mar-a-Lago property in Florida, his senior political advisor announced Thursday.

The former president moved his political headquarters and residence to his golf club in Bedminster in May after spending four months at his Mar-a-Lago estate in the aftermath of his presidency. Corey Lewandowski, a top political advisor for Trump, said the former president will be highly influential in political fundraising and communication with 2022 midterm election candidates at his Florida headquarters, according to Fox News.

“The season is starting to open down there,” Lewandowski told the outlet. “You are going to see a complete rush of candidates going down to the Mar-a-Lago area to do fundraising to be near the president, to talk to him, to get his advice and counsel. You’re going to see Donald Trump on the road on a much more regular basis.”....

https://www.conservativereview.com/trump-is-leaving-his-new-jersey-golf-club-and-heading-back-to-mar-a-lago-2655085480.html
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Trump Is Leaving His New Jersey Golf Club And Heading Back to Mar-A-Lago
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 09:15:34 pm »
As he does every year, at the start of the summer Trump closes Mar-a-Lago and  at the start of every autumn he reopens it.   

« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 09:20:14 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 02:46:08 pm »
As he does every year, at the start of the summer Trump closes Mar-a-Lago and  at the start of every autumn he reopens it.

Hurricane weather....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 02:57:20 pm »

Yes, I get that ...normally the 'movement' of a president after he's left office, isn't focused on.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2021, 03:04:43 pm »
Snowbirds migrate south for the winter.  It is a natural occurrence. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2021, 07:10:47 pm »
I haven't checked,but this is MY idea of this breath-taking report from CNN,with me being the "on the spot live reporter.

CNN talking head: Well,sneakypete,what do you think of this earth-shattering news about the evil Donald Trump? What is he up to?

Sneakypete,on the spot reporter: Well,Marv,I suspect we are witnessing an epic "Game of Thrones Moment"

CNN talking head:  Does this mean he is going to declare war on New Jersey and sending in privately purchased nukes to fry the place?

Sneakypete,on the spot reporter: No Marve,it means "Winter is coming". Take a deep breath and change your panties. This happens every year. Not only do billionaires flee the northeast in winter,even mere millioniares like you who are out of work head south,too.

BTW,you might want to tell your friends they are welcome to send their money,but they should stay in the northeast where they belong. We don't like them here and we don't want them here.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 07:11:47 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!