Author Topic: 30 facts you NEED to know: Your Covid Cribsheet  (Read 294 times)

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
30 facts you NEED to know: Your Covid Cribsheet
« on: September 26, 2021, 05:14:03 pm »

You asked for it, so we made it. A collection of all the arguments you’ll ever need.

We get a lot of e-mails and private messages along these lines “do you have a source for X?” or “can you point me to mask studies?” or “I know I saw a graph for mortality, but I can’t find it anymore”. And we understand, it’s been a long 18 months, and there are so many statistics and numbers to try and keep straight in your head.

So, to deal with all these requests, we decided to make a bullet-pointed and sourced list for all the key points. A one-stop-shop...

Excerpt: Rest at headline link
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 05:15:27 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Re: 30 facts you NEED to know: Your Covid Cribsheet
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 05:41:02 pm »
Some of the facts:

1. The survival rate of “Covid” is over 99%.

Almost all studies on the infection-fatality ratio (IFR) of Covid have returned results between 0.04% and 0.5%. Meaning Covid’s survival rate is at least 99.5%.

2. There has been NO unusual excess mortality.

By this measure, 2020 isn’t even the worst year for mortality since 2000, In fact since 1943 only 9 years have been better than 2020.

Similarly, in the US the ASMR for 2020 is only at 2004 levels:

3. “Covid death” counts are artificially inflated. Countries around the globe have been defining a “Covid death” as a “death by any cause within 28/30/60 days of a positive test”.

Healthcare officials from Italy, Germany, the UK, US, Northern Ireland and others have all admitted to this practice.

4. The vast majority of covid deaths have serious comorbidities. In March 2020, the Italian government published statistics showing 99.2% of their “Covid deaths” had at least one serious comorbidity.

These included cancer, heart disease, dementia, Alzheimer’s, kidney failure and diabetes (among others). Over 50% of them had three or more serious pre-existing conditions.

5. Average age of “Covid death” is greater than the average life expectancy. The average age of a “Covid death” in the UK is 82.5 years. In Italy it’s 86. Germany, 83. Switzerland, 86. Canada, 86. The US, 78, Australia, 82.

In almost all cases the median age of a “Covid death” is higher than the national life expectancy.

6. Covid mortality exactly mirrors the natural mortality curve. Statistical studies from the UK and India have shown that the curve for “Covid death” follows the curve for expected mortality almost exactly:

7. There has been a massive increase in the use of “unlawful” DNRs. Watchdogs and government agencies have reported huge increases in the use of Do Not Resuscitate Orders (DNRs) over the last twenty months.

8. Lockdowns do not prevent the spread of disease. There is little to no evidence lockdowns have any impact on limiting “Covid deaths”. If you compare regions that locked down to regions that did not, you can see no pattern at all.

9. Lockdowns kill people. There is strong evidence that lockdowns – through social, economic and other public health damage – are deadlier than the “virus”.

10. Hospitals were never unusually over-burdened. the main argument used to defend lockdowns is that “flattening the curve” would prevent a rapid influx of cases and protect healthcare systems from collapse. But most healthcare systems were never close to collapse at all.

In March 2020 it was reported that hospitals in Spain and Italy were over-flowing with patients, but this happens every flu season. In 2017 Spanish hospitals were at 200% capacity, and 2015 saw patients sleeping in corridors. A paper JAMA paper from March 2020 found that Italian hospitals “typically run at 85-90% capacity in the winter months”.

In the UK, the NHS is regularly stretched to breaking point over the winter.

And the beat goes on....

Offline art.prout

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 09:17:16 am »

You asked for it, so we made it. A collection of all the arguments you’ll ever need.

We get a lot of e-mails and private messages along these lines “do you have a source for X?” or “can you point me to mask studies?” or “I know I saw a graph for mortality, but I can’t find it anymore”. And we understand, it’s been a long 18 months, and there are so many statistics and numbers to try and keep straight in your head.

So, to deal with all these requests, we decided to make a bullet-pointed and sourced list for all the key points. A one-stop-shop...

Excerpt: Rest at headline link

Much thanks for this post!!

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 12:36:21 pm »
 :thumbsup:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2021, 01:44:04 pm »
Much thanks for this post!!

You are more than welcome Sir!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2021, 08:24:39 pm »
Kyle Becker
@kylenabecker
Would the Covid pandemic be gone by now if it wasn’t for the ‘vaccines’? This may be a shock to those who aren’t looking at the data, but it seems increasingly like the push to get *everyone* vaccinated is prolonging and worsening the pandemic.
At this point, I think it's fair to say the lockdowns, shutdowns, mandates, masks, and vaccines have all ensured that this stupid flu virus isn't going away. If I could move to Sweden or Denmark at this point, I would.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2021, 11:56:21 am »
Here are some more facts, posted by noted Christian apologist and author Nancy Pearcey on Facebook:
VAERS is not perfect but you have to wonder: Why do COVID-19 vaccines have so many more adverse reports than any other vaccines in recorded history in the United States?

"If you have a healthy teenage son, are you being “selfish” if you don’t want him to get a COVID-19 vaccine? According to a new study, teenage males are vastly more likely to suffer a post-vaccine heart problem (a “cardiac adverse event”) than hospitalization due to a COVID-19 infection.

Is it selfish or loving to be concerned about the risk to your son?

Or what if you’ve already recovered from COVID-19? That includes more than 119 million Americans. According to studies, those who have had COVID-19 are far less likely to get infected again than vaccinated individuals who haven’t yet had the disease.

So are you a selfish killer simply because you want to rely on your natural immunity after having recovered from COVID-19?

What if you are a healthy person under age 65 with no underlying health conditions? Your risk of hospitalization from COVID-19 is small.
Are you irrational or selfish because you have concerns about the risk of taking a COVID-19 vaccine?

Since 1990, over 1.5 million adverse events have been submitted to the government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS). Guess what percentage of these adverse events come from the COVID-19 vaccines? Five percent? Ten percent? Twenty percent? Actually, it’s 47% — nearly half of all vaccine adverse reports over a thirty year period are tied to COVID-19 vaccines. And the year isn’t even over yet.

What about deaths reported to VAERS?

Again, since 1990, just over 24,000 vaccine-related deaths have been reported in VAERS. Guess how many of the death reports are related to the COVID? Ten percent? Thirty percent? Actually, it’s over 63 percent — 15,386 deaths through September 17, 2021.

If Francis Collins were serious about trying to persuade people rather than berating them, he might try explaining the VAERS data.

Instead, he ignores it. VAERS is not a perfect system, but you have to wonder: Why do COVID-19 vaccines have so many more adverse reports than any other vaccines in recorded history in the United States?"
She cites - and is quoting from - this article:
Francis Collins’ Rhetoric About the Unvaccinated is Anything but Christian
By John West
Published on September 29, 2021

Francis Collins is Director of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). He also is the most well-known evangelical Christian in the federal science establishment.

But his recent rhetoric is anything but Christian.

Earlier this month, Collins appeared on MSNBC. He first suggested that unvaccinated people were selfish, declaring that “this is really an occasion to think about loving your neighbor, not just yourself.”

Collins then attacked unvaccinated people and politicians who oppose vaccine mandates as killers on the wrong side of history.

Dismissing their concerns as a “philosophical political argument” that is part of “a culture war,” Collins said their view is “killing people, including, I’m sad to say, some children.”  ...
Stream