Author Topic: Abbott promises to hire Border Patrol agents punished by Biden administration  (Read 340 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Abbott promises to hire Border Patrol agents punished by Biden administration
By Joseph Choi - 09/26/21 10:04 AM EDT

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) on Sunday pledged his support for any Border Patrol agents who are punished by the Biden administration, saying he will hire any who are at risk of losing their jobs.

When asked by "Fox News Sunday" host Chris Wallace to respond to images of officers on horseback blocking Haitian migrants from entering the U.S. while appearing to use their reins for intimidation, Abbott laid blame on the Biden administration, saying "they wouldn't have been in that situation had the Biden administration enforced the immigration laws."

President Biden has condemned the images of mounted officers aggressively blocking Haitian migrants from crossing the border and has promised that there will be consequences.

"If he takes any action against them whatsoever — I have worked side by side with those Border Patrol agents — I want them to know something. If they are risk of losing their job by a president who is abandoning his duty to secure the border, you have a job in the state of Texas. I will hire you to help Texas secure our border," said Abbott on Sunday.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-talk-shows/573975-abbott-promises-to-hire-border-patrol-agents-punished-by-biden
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Outside DOD, I'd like to see Texas extract any and all federal government employees.  Leave or get hired by Texas, if your job doesn't include some level of redundancy. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Outside DOD, I'd like to see Texas extract any and all federal government employees.  Leave or get hired by Texas, if your job doesn't include some level of redundancy.
That is exactly the reason Biden and the Dems are feverishly trying to federalize all activity that the state is responsible for.

Blue states will sink into the abyss while red states thrive mightedly.

Dems cannot let that happen.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington