Author Topic: The Tyrannical Scenes out of Australia Grow Darker and More Disturbing  (Read 465 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Tyrannical Scenes out of Australia Grow Darker and More Disturbing
By Bonchie | Sep 25, 2021 6:00 PM ET

Australian police officer chokes woman for not wearing a mask.

What’s going on in Australia may be the most disturbing story of the year. A once, somewhat flourishing democracy has been reduced to a tyrannical medical state in which people are violently abused by government authorities for daring to walk outside. All in the name of fighting COVID-19, of course.

Unfortunately for those that live Down Under, there is no end in sight, and the scenes are only growing darker.

https://twitter.com/aginnt/status/1441841129784238080

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/09/25/the-tyrannical-scenes-out-of-australia-grow-darker-and-more-disturbing-n447937
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: The Tyrannical Scenes out of Australia Grow Darker and More Disturbing
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 02:28:33 pm »
The Matriarchy - coming to a town near you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 03:45:28 pm »
The Tyrannical Scenes out of Australia Grow Darker and More Disturbing
By Bonchie | Sep 25, 2021 6:00 PM ET

Australian police officer chokes woman for not wearing a mask.

What’s going on in Australia may be the most disturbing story of the year. A once, somewhat flourishing democracy has been reduced to a tyrannical medical state in which people are violently abused by government authorities for daring to walk outside. All in the name of fighting COVID-19, of course.

Unfortunately for those that live Down Under, there is no end in sight, and the scenes are only growing darker.

https://twitter.com/aginnt/status/1441841129784238080

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/09/25/the-tyrannical-scenes-out-of-australia-grow-darker-and-more-disturbing-n447937

@mystery-ak

Ok,the author of this fantasy has his panties all in a wad over nothing. That is NOT automatic weapons firing you are hearing,it is sound effects from the loud speakers on the armored car.

Secondly,we have no freaking idea what is really going on,but I seriously doubt they are using armored cars and SWAT teams to drop people on the street and arrest them for not wearing masks.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 03:56:02 pm »
@mystery-ak

Ok,the author of this fantasy has his panties all in a wad over nothing. That is NOT automatic weapons firing you are hearing,it is sound effects from the loud speakers on the armored car.

Secondly,we have no freaking idea what is really going on,but I seriously doubt they are using armored cars and SWAT teams to drop people on the street and arrest them for not wearing masks.

Some of the biggest and most violent anti-mask and vax demonstrations have been in Austrailia.  Check those clips.  The police have not been what I would exactly call gentle.  Including point blank macing of protesters in the face.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2021, 04:02:22 pm »
Some of the biggest and most violent anti-mask and vax demonstrations have been in Austrailia.  Check those clips.  The police have not been what I would exactly call gentle.  Including point blank macing of protesters in the face.

@catfish1957

Do YOU believe the police are shooting automatic weapons at people for not wearing masks on the street?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2021, 04:06:06 pm »
@catfish1957

Do YOU believe the police are shooting automatic weapons at people for not wearing masks on the street?

No, but I sure don't believe your "over nothing" contention either.  Watch the clip of the cop pepper spraying the protester at 6 inches.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DB

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2021, 04:16:11 pm »
@catfish1957

They've been using rubber bullets but not with automatic weapons. And yes, they are violently taking down people who aren't complying with wearing a mask and/or being outside without permission.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2021, 04:18:06 pm »
The Australians have gone full-tilt authoritarian on this.  It's a shame, really.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2021, 04:20:24 pm »
They've been using rubber bullets but not with automatic weapons. And yes, they are violently taking down people who aren't complying with wearing a mask and/or being outside without permission.

It's just a fact we are a 2A protected nation is the only reason Pedo Joe hasn't unleashed his fury of enforcement.

50,000 pissed off conservatives in the streets is not what they want or can handle.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2021, 10:45:05 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Looks an awful lot like the Old World Order of the 1920's and 1930's to me.

Great point @sneakypete

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2021, 11:19:40 am »
@Right_in_Virginia

Looks an awful lot like the Old World Order of the 1920's and 1930's to me.

Meet the new boss; same as the old boss.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2021, 01:28:57 pm »
Australian citizens gave up their guns.

Now they have no defense against tryanny.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2021, 09:41:23 pm »
I sailed observed:
"Australian citizens gave up their guns.
Now they have no defense against tyranny."

No Second Amendment.
No First Amendment.
No hope.
They're done as a "free people".

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2021, 05:38:59 pm »
Australian Hospitals Over Capacity With People Beaten By Police For Not Wearing Masks

SYDNEY—Australian hospitals are bursting at the seams, having reached their breaking point after being flooded with patients during the pandemic. The Australians streaming into the hospitals don't have COVID, though, but instead are just bloodied and bruised from cops beating them up for not wearing masks, going outside for fresh air, and talking to other people.

While Australia has done well keeping case numbers down throughout the pandemic, their performance fighting the virus has been offset by the number of people getting curb-stomped by police.

https://babylonbee.com/news/australian-hospitals-over-capacity-with-people-beaten-by-police-for-not-wearing-masks
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2021, 05:40:48 pm »
Australian Hospitals Over Capacity With People Beaten By Police For Not Wearing Masks

SYDNEY—Australian hospitals are bursting at the seams, having reached their breaking point after being flooded with patients during the pandemic. The Australians streaming into the hospitals don't have COVID, though, but instead are just bloodied and bruised from cops beating them up for not wearing masks, going outside for fresh air, and talking to other people.

While Australia has done well keeping case numbers down throughout the pandemic, their performance fighting the virus has been offset by the number of people getting curb-stomped by police.

https://babylonbee.com/news/australian-hospitals-over-capacity-with-people-beaten-by-police-for-not-wearing-masks

I hate to say it, but when I first read the paragraph, the Bee didn't spring automatically to mind.

It's a pretty sad statement on the state of the world when the Bee has to struggle mightily to write something that is clearly satire.