Author Topic: Pelosi: House must pass 3 major pieces of spending legislation this week  (Read 331 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi: House must pass 3 major pieces of spending legislation this week
By Aris Folley - 09/25/21 05:39 PM EDT

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said in a letter to Democrats on Saturday that the coming week will be a “time of intensity,” as party leadership aims to take action on three major pieces of spending legislation in the days ahead.

"This week, we must pass a Continuing Resolution, Build Back Better Act and the BIF," Pelosi said in a "Dear Colleague" letter Saturday. 

The speaker wrote in Saturday afternoon that Sept. 30 “is a date fraught with meaning.” The day marks the end of the fiscal year, after which the federal government is scheduled to run out of money if lawmakers fail to pass a continuing resolution to avert a shutdown.

The same date also marks when surface transportation programs are expected to expire.

At the same time, Pelosi said the lower chamber must also move quickly to pass a Senate-approved $1.2 trillion bipartisan infrastructure package and a $3.5 trillion social spending package essential to President Biden’s economic agenda.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/finance/budget/573951-pelosi-says-house-must-pass-three-major-pieces-of-spending-legislation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Pelosi: House must pass 3 major pieces of spending legislation this week
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 01:38:56 pm »
Any Yea "R" vote all week should incur immediate automatic "primarying" at their next election.

The GOP has a chance to watch an imploding dim party doing their own faux version of idelogical infighting.

Do the country good, and let the hyena feeding frenzy of their own begin.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 01:45:30 pm »
And before the ink dries, china calls in their note... then what terrible nancy..

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 01:47:24 pm »
Pelosi Signals Democrats Making Big Moves: ‘The Next Few Days Will Be A Time Of Intensity’
By  Ryan Saavedra

Sep 25, 2021   DailyWire.com

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said in a message to Democrat House members on Saturday that the upcoming week would be a “time of intensity” as the party will try to ram through three major spending bills.

“September 30th is a date fraught with meaning,” Pelosi began. “This week, we must pass a Continuing Resolution, Build Back Better Act and the BIF.”

September 30th marks the end of the 2021 fiscal year, and it’s also the date that some programs are set to expire.

“The next few days will be a time of intensity,” Pelosi continued. “We sent a CR to the Senate and are awaiting their action to avoid a shutdown. We must pass the BIF to avoid the expiration of the surface transportation funding on September 30. And we must stay on schedule to pass the reconciliation bill so that we can Build Back Better.”

more
https://www.dailywire.com/news/pelosi-signals-democrats-making-big-moves-the-next-few-days-will-be-a-time-of-intensity
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2021, 01:55:18 pm »
Poor Nancy.  She owns this shit-show!  Bless her little abortion loving and America hating heart.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2021, 04:46:37 pm »
Pelosi:  You must pass all the bills or you get nothing.

Non-RINOs:  Please don't throw me into that briar patch.

Sadly, there are enough RINOs that will ensure all of it passes.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2021, 07:41:13 pm »
Any Yea "R" vote all week should incur immediate automatic "primarying" at their next election.

The GOP has a chance to watch an imploding dim party doing their own faux version of idelogical infighting.

There is nothing wrong with the DCP. You are believing what they want you to believe. They will vote in lockstep and they will do what they are told. The RINOs showing their asses is the ones who need to be remembered and primaried. That I will agree.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2021, 03:07:28 pm »

Going to be one disappointed person if you think the R UNIPARTY members will vote NO. Now their is at least 1 possible 2 that will be for show that there is a 2 party system in DC and receive NO votes. . This has already been planned BUT the BIG ONE will fly through with all UNIPARTY R voting for it. :yowsa:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2021, 03:09:48 pm »
"This week, we must pass a Continuing Resolution, Build Back Better Act and the BIF," Pelosi said in a "Dear Colleague" letter Saturday.

How about no.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2021, 03:25:30 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2021, 04:07:49 pm »
May I add a "Hell" to that.

That's a Hell to the No!
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2021, 04:21:52 pm »
That's a Hell to the No!

So is that a "yes"  :patriot:

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2021, 04:26:44 pm »

It really finished off the answer quite nicely.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2021, 04:29:10 pm »

This will give you a chuckle.  I saw a conspiracy theory article on MeWe that says Tekes are worse than the Masons and the Global Jewish Cabal's New World Order.  I asked them if they knew Ronald Reagan was a Teke?   :Cricket:
I will NOT comply.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2021, 04:31:25 pm »
This will give you a chuckle.  I saw a conspiracy theory article on MeWe that says Tekes are worse than the Masons and the Global Jewish Cabal's New World Order.  I asked them if they knew Ronald Reagan was a Teke?   :Cricket:

:silly:

Online Wingnut

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2021, 04:38:02 pm »

Well hells bells.  Must be are secret handshake that did us in.