Author Topic: HATE CRIME HOAX: Black University Employee Arrested For Allegedly Painting Racist Graffiti on School  (Read 351 times)

Offline Hoodat

HATE CRIME HOAX: Black University Employee Arrested For Allegedly Painting Racist Graffiti on School Building

Ashe Schow • Sep 25, 2021

In August, someone painted several racist and offensive slurs on a building at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. At the time, local news outlet WSBTV reported that the “Emory Autism Center has become the target of several crimes, including burglary and vandalism, including graffiti of racial slurs and swastikas.”

A police report for the incident also mentioned that vending machines in the building were vandalized, along with a glass door that had been shattered. A large rock was found several feet away.

“The area where racial slurs were reportedly written along the walls are near the workspace occupied by two African-American women and a swastika was in a hallway near a Jewish man’s office,” WSBTV reported.

In a statement, Emory University spokesperson Laura Diamond told the outlet: “These acts of racism and antisemitism are painful for all of us at the EAC and in the Emory community. They will not be tolerated, and every effort will be made to bring the perpetrators to justice.”  .  .  .

https://www.dailywire.com/news/hate-crime-hoax-black-university-employee-arrested-for-allegedly-painting-racist-graffiti-on-school-building

Emoroid hypocrites!  Different rules for different folks.  Racism 2.0.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

This is like the swallows and Capistrano, or something. Like clockwork, another story of hoax "racist" graffiti at a college campus. *yawn*
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's obvious.

They just KNOW people hate them, whatever offended group is being hated, and if no one will step up and provide evidence of that hatred, then those poor downtrodden folks will just have to make some up to prove they are hated.

There is some serious mental illness going on there, if you ask me, but I'm not an expert. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline dfwgator

Was there ever a doubt?

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

BassWrangler

This is like the swallows and Capistrano, or something. Like clockwork, another story of hoax "racist" graffiti at a college campus. *yawn*

Seems like if the country was as racist as some folks are saying, then minorities wouldn't need to perpetrate these hoaxes.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Nice, newer vehicle, shoes, not workboots, No drilling mud or crude oil on the guy, WHITE pants (wouldn't last 5 minutes where I work)...

Damnit, I'd better check my white privilege, I think it's broken.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis